Sign in to follow this  
Its only my opinion

who say's spelling on this message board matter's!?

Not really Norwich City related.Sorry to the people it offends in advance....

Only great minds can read this
This is weird, but interesting!

If you can raed this, you have a sgtrane mnid too

Can you raed this? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

I cdnuolt blveiee that I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd what I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno''t mtaetr in what oerdr the ltteres in a word are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is that the frsit and last ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can still raed it whotuit a pboerlm. This is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the word as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt

Who has a strange mind? I do! lol

....Here he is, he passed away about four years ago - but him being on this message board doesn''t really matter to me.

[quote user="Its only my opinion"]

Not really Norwich City related.Sorry to the people it offends in advance....

Only great minds can read this This is weird, but interesting! If you can raed this, you have a sgtrane mnid too Can you raed this? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can. I cdnuolt blveiee that I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd what I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno''t mtaetr in what oerdr the ltteres in a word are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is that the frsit and last ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can still raed it whotuit a pboerlm. This is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the word as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt

Who has a strange mind? I do! lol

[/quote]FFS that was posted on the over forum.... try and keep up.

[quote user="dylanisabaddog"]you are a cent and a winker
[/quote]

No need for that. just thought Have a last lookat pinkun incase mobile broadband don''t work in Cyprus, I know It don''t in Africa, so please try to be friendly while I''m away.

55 people out of 100? As the quote explains itself, everybody can read it.

The title of the post shows that punctuation obviously doesn''t matter either.