Sign in to follow this  
Chris.

This one made me laugh.

I work at Elland Road and have been informed Norwich are to sign Becchio and Snoddy from us. Snoddy worked with Lambert at Livingston and is keen to do so again. As for us, we will sign Connor Wickham for £2m from Ipswich in the coming weeks. Interesting times. WACCOE

[quote user="Herbie"]I work at Elland Road and have been informed Norwich are to sign Becchio and Snoddy from us. Snoddy worked with Lambert at Livingston and is keen to do so again. As for us, we will sign Connor Wickham for £2m from Ipswich in the coming weeks. Interesting times. WACCOE[/quote]These rumours get worse and worse all the time.I wonder where the £2 Million for Wickham is supposed to be coming from

[quote user="ncfc4life"][quote user="Herbie"]I work at Elland Road and have been informed Norwich are to sign Becchio and Snoddy from us. Snoddy worked with Lambert at Livingston and is keen to do so again. As for us, we will sign Connor Wickham for £2m from Ipswich in the coming weeks. Interesting times. WACCOE[/quote]

These rumours get worse and worse all the time.I wonder where the £2 Million for Wickham is supposed to be coming from
[/quote]

That''s Leeds buying Wickham is it?