Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

Putting your money where your mouth is

At this point I''m going to put 100 quid on City to get promoted with Skybet at 5/2 and 20 on us to win the Championship at 12/1.

Anyone else up for it yet?

[:)]

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]I''ll have a fiver on us to finish 9th.[/quote]

My, my. 9th eh?

Even without the Doc.

OTBC

[/quote]Please stop mentioning his name, it brings back the memories.[img]http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh209/Tink143389/Random%20Graphics/Azuzephre/IMissYouSoMuch.jpg[/img]

At this point I''m going to put 100 quid on City to get promoted with Skybet at 5/2 and 20 on us to win the Championship at 12/1.

OTBC

[/quote]5-2 FOR PROMOTION!!!!!!!!!Ridiculously stingey odds Bly. We must be 10-1 at the very least.But hey ho its your money. No wonder you never see a bookie on a bike.

[quote user="singing canary"]i fancy our chances of really surprising a few people .

if Blackpool can get promoted ...why not city.?[/quote]Exactly, it proves that if you strike lucky on a manager you can achieve things on a shoe string budget.  I''ll have a punt on the playoffs no danger.

i am the first to admit ,i think the gap from premiership to championship is huge .

saying that a few of the teams in the first division would give many a championship team a run for their money .

bring in a few quality players and we have a strong team .

[quote user="singing canary"]i fancy our chances of really surprising a few people .

if Blackpool can get promoted ...why not city.?[/quote]Not being funny, but if Blackpool can get promoted then why not any team in the Championship?

OTBC

[/quote]

£100, is that all, I put £500,on and believe it or not I had a GRAND on Blackpool go up to the championship via playoffs Made a tidy sum on that one, but gave it all to the Find Maddy Appeal Fund. 

[quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

£100, is that all, I put £500,on and believe it or not I had a GRAND on Blackpool go up to the championship via playoffs Made a tidy sum on that one, but gave it all to the Find Maddy Appeal Fund. 

[/quote][8-)]

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]The McCanns have had their mortgage paid off thrice over now.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="singing canary"]i fancy our chances of really surprising a few people . if Blackpool can get promoted ...why not city.?[/quote]

Not being funny, but if Blackpool can get promoted then why not any team in the Championship?
[/quote]

Because they haven''t got Ian Holloway as a manager. An interesting character - could do with a new tailor though!

Gambled on ultra-attacking football and deservedly got lucky.

The thing about Holloway is that he is capable of gambling a different way and getting away with it. Doubt if they''ll survive the prem more than one year though - although I''m sure we''d all love it if they did.

I''m glad we''ve got Lambert though. Apart from anyhing else he dresses well and drives both a Maserati and our football club!

OTBC

Cannot see us making the top half , squad is mostly League 1 standard and not one signing or linked player shouts Championship class or ambition at you .Blackpool were very much the exception not the rule and most of the other top 6 teams had good squads that cost a bit , we still seem to want to do everything on the cheap  or free and it just wont work .

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]What odds did you get on that?

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]I''ll have a fiver on us to finish 9th.

[/quote]

My, my. 9th eh?

Even without the Doc.

OTBC

[/quote]

Please stop mentioning his name, it brings back the memories.

[img]http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh209/Tink143389/Random%20Graphics/Azuzephre/IMissYouSoMuch.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

[:''(][:''(]

You and nutty got together yet then?

OTBC

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]What odds did you get on that?[/quote]You don''t actually believe him? [:|]

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

What odds did you get on that?

[/quote]

You don''t actually believe him? [:|]
[/quote]

me neither!

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

me neither!

OTBC

[/quote]Not sure why you''d want to take 12s when you can get 20/1 on betfair. That would be an extra £160 winnings.

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]What odds did you get on that?[/quote]You don''t actually believe him? [:|][/quote]I meant on finding Maddy.

[quote user="greenTshirt"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

Not sure why you''d want to take 12s when you can get 20/1 on betfair. That would be an extra £160 winnings.

[/quote]

Good job I haven''t laid the bets yet then!!!

I nearly did earlier but got diverted.

I see that skybet odds have now lengthened to 9/2 and 14/1 (well, according to oddschecker).

Guess I''ll wait until tomorrow.

Hmmm......

OTBC

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I meant on finding Maddy.

[/quote]

I hope you are not employing  that I''m being un truthfull on this, my bet wone £15,500 and at the time they were setting up this fund to help pay for what ever they needed  at the time to enable her parents to stay in Portugal, I felt thier needs were greater than mine, I''m not in the habbit of telling Porkies  

[quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]What odds did you get on that?[/quote]You don''t actually believe him? [:|][/quote]I meant on finding Maddy.[/quote]

I hope you are not employing  that I''m being un truthfull on this, my bet wone £15,500 and at the time they were setting up this fund to help pay for what ever they needed  at the time to enable her parents to stay in Portugal, I felt thier needs were greater than mine, I''m not in the habbit of telling Porkies  

[/quote]Have you asked for a refund since?

[quote user="ſilly ſauſage"][quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

Sorry Don''t get your point,

Won''t be replying for a while, now about to move down to boarding gate for 9pm flight  

[/quote]

[/quote]

I meant on finding Maddy.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Have you asked for a refund since?
[/quote]