Sign in to follow this  
WeAreYellows49

Re: Press confrence - 3pm

Oh... Im not sure why your saying him, this is my first incorrect post. Give me a break.

I think a full and frank apology is in order to the whole of the forum and Wayne Bridge.

OFC lol.

He did say ''if not it will be this week'' maybee i just took it into my own hands and assumed it would be today...

Now you have just opened yourself up again if there is no conference with 3 signings this week.

Sometimes best to give up on these things old man.

it goes from 3pm today to sometime this week... typical response from a guilty poster making up pointless rubbish

he can''t big slob... even if he does chances are it will be a name nobody has ever heard of because he doesn''t exist :)

My source confirmed to me today that we WILL sign a player in the next three months,just you wait and see [;)]

Lambo is probably there just doing his day to day business, no real surprise seeing him pull up at Carrow Road. The limo could be anything, probably something behind the scene, Delia wining and dining as usual :)

Yeah maybe...just seemed weird him pulling up at that time...I thought his office would be at Colney but maybe he was there meeting some big-wigs that Delia trying to impress. He''s got a wonderful car though...beautiful gunmetal grey in fact (not silver as originally posted). Smart looking chap also...although fairly scruffy without a tie!

You lot are not obviously reading this properly. I stated that ''I took it into my own hands by saying its today'' Before that i stated that my Source said it will happen this week if it does''nt happen today. Im not going to argue about it. You have your own views which is fair enough.

We shall have to wait and see I guess. Bowkett announced we would be in further talks with investors... so anything could be going on and I doubt we''ll ever find out knowing the club! haha

Tie or no tie... he got us promoted, he can wear this tracksuit if he likes! :P

[quote user="Herbie"]You lot are not obviously reading this properly. I stated that ''I took it into my own hands by saying its today'' Before that i stated that my Source said it will happen this week if it does''nt happen today. Im not going to argue about it. You have your own views which is fair enough.[/quote]so where did you get the 3pm from?

[quote user="Herbie"]I got told from somebody at the club who has always been accurate with what he''s told me. I trusted him on this one as i always do so sorry if this does''nt happen.. Although he did say if it does''nt happen today it will 100% happen this week. Apologies.[/quote]

im guessing this is the ''get out of being banned from the pinkun jail'' card being played!

Lets just say when he said, ''today or in the week.'' I got abit excited and assumed it was today ! Can we let this drop now because its clearly confused alot of people and i had no intentions of doing that.