Sign in to follow this  
WeAreYellows49

Re: Press confrence - 3pm

no confirmation of any press conference from the media. Usually some pink un reporters on twitter report conferences coming up... nothing yet

There is massive talk about Forsters deal being made perm even soon or athe end of the season. The talk is if we were to get him now we would pay 750k with it to rise to 1m.

my thoughts exactly until I hear any confirmation of a press conference. Where are you getting this source of a press conf at 3 from?

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="singing canary"]barbecue never gets a mention...!![/quote]

I actually like BBQ sauce, always reliable

[/quote]Good call.[Y]

[quote user="Lincs CR"]Cheers for clearing this up Pete... never know with this club though ey![/quote]

Indeed. Still half an hour to go but they usually give us more warning than that.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="singing canary"]barbecue never gets a mention...!![/quote]

I actually like BBQ sauce, always reliable

[/quote]

Good call.

[Y]
[/quote]

Thought you''d have preferred Jerk.

OTBC

I got told from somebody at the club who has always been accurate with what he''s told me. I trusted him on this one as i always do so sorry if this does''nt happen.. Although he did say if it does''nt happen today it will 100% happen this week.

Apologies.

"On my mother''s life...just followed Paul Lambert from A47 to carrow road...about 15minutes ago. I swear. He was in his 58 plate Maserati...silver."

I saw him the other day down at Dunston Hall. He was walking around the car park near the driving range, picking up stray golf balls and pocketing them.

You can take the boy out of Scotland...

I was at the Canary store about an hour ago and there were a lot of cars around and McNally was hovering near one of the entrances.

"I saw him the other day down at Dunston Hall. He was walking around the car park near the driving range, picking up stray golf balls and pocketing them. You can take the boy out of Scotland..."

Ha!! Thought it may be Press Conference or something as he had suit on and white shirt...no tie though so quite scruffy! Thought I''d check on here and hey presto...there''s a rumour of a PC. Let''s wait and see.

Cars around because Carrow Road is parallel to a busy road and McNally around because that''s where he works... I imagine the OP will also blame his "reliable" source again if we don''t hear anything within the week.

I may have to do what I did last year to avoid all this transfer rumour tosh and just ignore the forum for a while. God help this place when the kids are off school for 6 weeks!

BAN HIM!!!...BAN HIM!!!...BAN HIM!!!...BAN HIM!!!...BAN HIM!!!...BAN HIM!!!...BAN HIM!!!...BAN HIM!!!...BAN HIM!!!...BAN HIM!!!...BAN HIM!!!...BAN HIM!!!...BAN HIM!!!...BAN HIM!!!...BAN HIM!!!

Not sure whether a ban is necessary but I''ve known others to be banned for less! I just don''t understand why people feel the need to make up rubbish, whether it''s from a Carrow Road source or not, just to look cool and feel respected on this forum. Pete has a job to do, and part of that job is to keep us informed of breaking news and conferences etc... I just wish people would let him do his job and stop wasting his time removing ridiculous claim threads