Sign in to follow this  
droundi

Club set to go places....at last

Is it just me being hopefull, or are we actually starting to see the start of something very exciting for the club at long last. I know we have just got promoted, so obviously this could account for sme of my optimism. And i know we have all heard the ''words'' from the club before, only to be dissapointed. However with Lambert in charge, and a good ''positive'' chief exec, who is very credible, unlike the last one, we seem to be serious at last. The appointment of the new Chief Scout, also seems very encouraging. i.e. someone with a proven track record, and no longer just ''jobs for the boys'' for ex city stars etc. Also getting some early success in the transfer market, and talk of an eventual increase in capacity at Carrow Road, once we can afford it, all seems prety positive.

Hope i will still be feeling this way by Christmas!

Early days still but certainly good times back at CR. I think there will be a big shift to adapt back to Champ football but the league will be open and think we have a chance.

Just need a couple of stellar signings to drop in and who knows!

On the ''up'' yes but, I find it hard to see us in the play offs next season like some people are suggesting.  Mid table wouldn''t be to bad next season as it gains stability and then we can have an almighty push for the play offs the season after.

Onward and upward.

"Is it just me being hopefull, or are we actually starting to see the start of something very exciting for the club at long last."

Starting? You are the best part of a season late...