Sign in to follow this  
AshManning87

Bellamy

This is not a rumour however just read Bellamy wants to leave Man City though lack of playing time. Rules out a move abroad, and Premier league.

Cardiff have already been linked since it is a move to his homeland etc. I just wonder how much he cherished him time at the Mighty Yellows.... We would have a dangerous!!!! attack force if that ever happened

I''ve said it before and I''ll say it again, Bellars is too much of a prima donna for Carrow Road these days.

I''d be the happiest man on the planet if he returned but he wouldn''t. He wants to be nearer his family in Cardiff!

Bellars only problem is his 100% commitment and his hatred when others round him don''t do like wise.

A genius!

Maybe bonkers but no thanks for me, we couldn''t afford the transfer fee or the wages, and I for one wouldn''t like us to go bust trying to sign him. 

[quote user="AndyCanary"]NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN.
[/quote]

Hmm...

Well now. Let''s see.

If Paul stamped his feet at Delia because she wouldn''t apply to Peter and shouted louder than you......... 

What would happen?

[;)]

OTBC

[quote user="missing in action"][quote user="still holding out for new heroes"]He''ll go to where all over the hill players on big salaries end up, Celtic[/quote]He has already been there![/quote]He has already been here, and Celtic sounds a damn sight more credible than him returning to Carrow Road any time soon unfortunately.