Sign in to follow this  
Shack Attack

Re: Pete ban this person and the sick racist filth, how can you justify this by allowing this person to continue after such vile comments.

Wiz. 

The thread that it was on was deleted yesterday. You can still look at it if you type some choice words from the quote above into the search facility.

To be fair it wasn''t even the most offensive post from yesterday. That ''honour'' has to go to the post detailing some little herberts Delia rape fantasy. That was truly sickening.

[quote user="Carlos Valderrama"]Thats a little bit of a pot kettle type comment from someone who is using an adapted version of Idi Amin''s name. Wasn''t he known as the butcher of africa and is rumoured to have butchered around 300,000 people. Some people really should think before they type.[/quote]

A pun on name and that vile filth is that a justfication from you, as the same thing. You''re a disgrace too. Yes we should think before we type.

[quote user="Carlos Valderrama"]Thats a little bit of a pot kettle type comment from someone who is using an adapted version of Idi Amin''s name.

Wasn''t he known as the butcher of africa and is rumoured to have butchered around 300,000 people.

Some people really should think before they type.[/quote]LOL

[quote user="Shack Attack"]

Wiz. 

The thread that it was on was deleted yesterday. You can still look at it if you type some choice words from the quote above into the search facility.

To be fair it wasn''t even the most offensive post from yesterday. That ''honour'' has to go to the post detailing some little herberts Delia rape fantasy. That was truly sickening.

[/quote]My oldest lad reads this forum and I had to keep him off here until that thread was removed, I would have reported the OP to the police too, I don''t think I have ever seen anything like that on here and hope I don''t again.

[quote user="morty"]Oh the drama.

Asking for people to be banned is akin to players making card signs at refs to try and get a player booked.

[/quote]

Standards morty standards

I''m not a board regular and frankly could care less but don''t want my club to be seen as the type of club who accepts this type of conduct.

The quote was part of a long thread that got up quite a head of steam yesterday under the general heading of "Booing other nations national anthems" -some good and interesting points were made, but it got somewhat off topic and the rant was part of it. Took me by surprise as well, as the poster, although opinionated has never , to my knowledge, gone off on one like that before! Since thread has been deleted.

[quote user="EadieAmin"]

[quote user="morty"]Oh the drama.Asking for people to be banned is akin to players making card signs at refs to try and get a player booked.

[/quote]

Standards morty standards

I''m not a board regular and frankly could care less but don''t want my club to be seen as the type of club who accepts this type of conduct.

[/quote]Calm down and have a cup of tea mate, no one died and no one got pregnant.[:)]

[quote user="Shack Attack"]

Wiz. 

[/quote]

To be fair to Wiz, I thought it was Lakenham''s finest Mr Whittle.

"To be fair to Wiz, I thought it was Lakenham''s finest Mr Whittle."

I''d assume that anything racist on these board came from Arthur "I''m not racist, but..." Whittle - if I was having to guess the author...

[quote user="First Wizard"] I over-eacted in the Booing the National anthem thread.[/quote]So Wiz, we have established your dislike of the Japanese, homosexuals and if I recall correctly gypsies (at least those on them who poo in your garden) - any other groups you want to add to the list? [;)]

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"][quote user="First Wizard"] I over-eacted in the Booing the National anthem thread.[/quote]So Wiz, we have established your dislike of the Japanese, homosexuals and if I recall correctly gypsies (at least those on them who poo in your garden) - any other groups you want to add to the list? [;)][/quote]You''ve missed Delia who he hates with "a passion", Robbie Cowling and "Lardy Gunn". Oh, and probably Peterboro posters now too....[;)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Pboro_Canary"][quote user="First Wizard"] I over-eacted in the Booing the National anthem thread.[/quote]So Wiz, we have established your dislike of the Japanese, homosexuals and if I recall correctly gypsies (at least those on them who poo in your garden) - any other groups you want to add to the list? [;)][/quote]You''ve missed Delia who he hates with "a passion", Robbie Cowling and "Lardy Gunn". Oh, and probably Peterboro posters now too....[;)][/quote]Oh to be in such illustrious company though Lap [:D]

I''m afraid that I can certainly understand anger towards the Japanese and it seems that 1st Wiz shares similar reasons to me for this. The Japanese nation cowardly attacked Pearl Harbour and, luckily for us, dragged the (unwilling) Americans into the war. The Japanese then invaded Korea, Singapore, China, Hong Kong, Burma and parts of India and very many thousands of Japanese actively participated in the most terrible atrocities. Of course that doesn''t mean that all Japanese today are bad in the same away that you cannot generalise about any nation or race. Sadly, I suspect there are many people in this country who in the "right" circumstances would be willing participants in the violent oppression of others. However, although I do not condone racism of any description I can understand feelings of anger towards  the Japanese for the past especially from the older generation and therefore someone of Wiz''s age.  

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"][quote user="First Wizard"] I over-eacted in the Booing the National anthem thread.[/quote]

So Wiz, we have established your dislike of the Japanese, homosexuals and if I recall correctly gypsies (at least those on them who poo in your garden) - any other groups you want to add to the list? [;)]
[/quote]No.[:$]

Racism is a thorny subject and abjective....In the past, after the war etc ,racism was akin to supremacy..And i still have that view..Any race that believes it is superior and therefore feels it can dominate another country or culture,is RACISM..Without sounding like a hippy, or a god botherer,we are all equal! ..The term racism in the modern era has evolved to include culturely generalisations and even name abbreviations or alternatve slang..(Names acceptable in the past,are deemed unacceptable as a minority has used these terms with vile venom)..Even names seem harmless when typing,ie coloured, are frowned upon.But in my dads time,and his dads,it was a very acceptable term that even the nasty minority couldnt say with hatred....

On the BBC and other terrestial channels,jokes about irish being less intelligent are also deemed racial..But the BBC will accept jokes about areas that are smaller,say norfolk and generalize that we are inbreed...In one epsiode of `mock the week` about 3 years ago,in one show with jo brand on,they were condemning a fat comedian who had died a few years ago,about his generalisations concerning irish,jews being tight etc,and later on did the norfolk joke..Okay smaller areas like counties etc are not races on their own,but if they are being seperated and ostracized,similar to cultures and countries,then the same rules should apply?

Its a bit more than a pun on a name, which some would have every right to take great offence at.

And no I don''t condone the comment. But you clearly are a ***t for thinking I do.