Sign in to follow this  
Canary Man of Kent

Lambert and McNally sign new deals

Top news - that''ll chase off the nay-sayers.  Let''s hope it doesn''t blunt anyones ambition!!!!

As you say RH brilliant timing, half expected to read a quote stating that Cowling should swivel on that.

New management deals, new players, an air of confidence.  Anyone might think funding has been put in place.  No that I know, just thinking out loud really.

Today just gets better and better.  [IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/icon_celebrate.gif[/IMG]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

What is the meat behind these new and improved contracts?

Particularly how long has Lambo signed up for?

[/quote]Doesn''t make much odds the improved contract imo.  I doubt this has much to do with money.  It''s all about protecting our interest best we can.

[quote user="ſilly ſauſage"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

What is the meat behind these new and improved contracts?

Particularly how long has Lambo signed up for?

[/quote]

Doesn''t make much odds the improved contract imo.  I doubt this has much to do with money.  It''s all about protecting our interest best we can.
[/quote]

tbh I think "improved" means exactly that - more money, and well deserved too.  It may still be a one year rolling deal as before.

I should imagine that it was part of their original contracts.

As said above it not only protects us should some uncrupulous, lowlife, dirty, sneaking club try to pach them from us ! - but indicates the commitment of all four the the club and it''s future.

I''m not sure whether this has anything to do with ''new'' money. If it was written into the cintracts then it would have been budgetted for. Was it held back/timed so as distract from the league ruling or merely some contractual thing, being the first of June.

Extra seats suggests there is a bigger demand for seats than is being let on. Maybe we could find some where else to put the away fans so as to stop wasting seats with that bird netting. Bad, bad planning by the club that.

Anyway let''s get Forster and Rusty signed up and this season is looking GOOOOOOOOOD !

mind you we said that last season !

Given the interest from north of the border for both of these guys, this is really significant news. To effectively fend off interest from the SFA and Celtic is quite an achievement.

So does it mean basically they are just getting pay raises no contract extension or anything just more money. Yes they deserve but lets get them to sign extensions.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

Oh brilliant news................I think I''ve just had a orgasim!

[/quote]

Oh my God,let us just hope some jokers do not post any photos.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[;)]Oh brilliant news................I think I''ve just had a orgasim!

[/quote]

I thought a Wiz with virgins could at least Spell it

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="First Wizard"]

Oh brilliant news................I think I''ve just had a orgasim!

[/quote]

Oh my God,let us just hope some jokers do not post any photos.

[/quote]That sounds like a challenge to me Tilly [;)]

The good news does keep on coming, doesn''t it?! And surely done to rub that muppet Cowling''s nose in it. Great stuff.

Clearly Col who supporters see this as no sort of ''victory'' or they''d be on here like a rash. For all the stupid posturing, they got just £425k for their 3 main backroom guys - surely a snip given that they helped win us the title. It amuses me that muppet boy was so pleased - by all accounts they got £400k+ when Parkinson was ''nicked'' by Hull, so got nothing more for Lambo. Not really a great result, surely. The fine is annoying, we obviously broke the rules and have to hold our hands up - but can live with it: it was about time our club stopped farting about and got what we wanted/needed for once.

Excellent news that you''ll be stuck with those two numpties when they repeat Peterborough''s exploits from last season.

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]The good news does keep on coming, doesn''t it?! And surely done to rub that muppet Cowling''s nose in it. Great stuff. Clearly Col who supporters see this as no sort of ''victory'' or they''d be on here like a rash. For all the stupid posturing, they got just £425k for their 3 main backroom guys - surely a snip given that they helped win us the title. It amuses me that muppet boy was so pleased - by all accounts they got £400k+ when Parkinson was ''nicked'' by Hull, so got nothing more for Lambo. Not really a great result, surely. The fine is annoying, we obviously broke the rules and have to hold our hands up - but can live with it: it was about time our club stopped farting about and got what we wanted/needed for once.[/quote]

Thinking about it,Parkinson walked off into the sunset at the first time of asking i.e.Hull followed by lambert to Norwich and now Boothroyd to Coventry.None of them have stuck around saying they have a job to finish and wish to see out their contracts bla de bla de bla.Now in all this who is the common denominator? Mr Robbie Cowling no less!