Sorry, dropping in on the convo, you go on the page where it has all the different forums like ''Main Discussion'' etc and then in the bottom right there is a drop down where you click --Private Messages-- [Y]

[quote user="singing canary"]good to chat to you mate , thanks for your help mate ,very good of you[/quote]no worries mate.. you have my direct line now, so anything else you need sorting give me a buz... I passed you details on to a girl called Jema who should be calling you soonish,

How exactly do we sign up for this service where our contact details are passed on to random girls? ;)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="singing canary"]good to chat to you mate , thanks for your help mate ,very good of you[/quote]no worries mate.. you have my direct line now, so anything else you need sorting give me a buz... I passed you details on to a girl called Jema who should be calling you soonish,[/quote]WTF?! You give this pleb (no offence singing canary [:P]) your direct line... but I have to deal with your PA?! UGH OUTRAGEOUS!

[quote user="Brendo "]Sorry to be nosey. [:$] But is Jas short for Jasper? [:)][/quote]I thought it was Just Another Salesperson [;)]