Sign in to follow this  
James Kent

Message for Mr Cowling

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="colu_mike"]You only offered 160k, so Cowling has won by getting 25k more than he was asking for. You''ve ended up with quite a hefty bill (425k compensation + 75k fine +150k legal fees). No doubt it will hurt Lambo''s transfer kitty, despite the usual spin from McNally and Bowkett. Thanks for paying for our QC btw, nice touch. Before you gloat about 4 million or whatever, we all know the arrears for the interest on servicing your 30 million pound debts will swallow the bulk of that money up. I hope Cowling appeals allowing common sense to prevail and you start next season on -10 points.[/quote]And even that won''t stop us..........who''s looking bitter and twisted to the football world now then?[/quote]They could be so bitter that they''re forgetting about Karsa & Culverhouse?  Cowling only mentioned demanding 400k for Lambert, so it''s quite possible City are paying less than what Colchester demanded in total.

[quote user="yorkcanary"]

[quote user="singing canary"]2 managers since Lambert says enough to me of what type of character he is . if he wants to make himself look more stupid than he does now ..let him . he is kicking off about something that happens in football every day . i hope Colchester get relegated next season and go into administration .[/quote]

And then he will try to say that the pivotal point of the clubs demise was when Norwich took Lambert and co from the club. He will then request that Norwich should be deducted 100 points and pay all of Colchesters debts.

If Colchester have a bad season, I honestly believe the fans will start a Cowling out campaign.

[/quote]

There aren''t enough of them to get him out

[quote user="cufcone"][quote user="Webbo118"][quote user="cufcone"]

[quote user="singing canary"]what gets me is that Lambert handed in his notice anyway . if someone offered me a job better than the one i had , i would take it . who wouldn''t..? i don''t think we have heard the last of him to be honest , cowbells is not the type of person to move on[/quote]

He was contracted to us so he couldn''t just walk out and join another team 12 hours later.

[/quote]

I think most people should realise by now that contracts in football mean very little. If a player doesn''t want to play for you or a Manager no longer wants to manage for you, it is basically the end of the story. Fabregas signed a new, improved contract for 5 years last season. Hands up all those who think he will still be at Arsenal in 2014.

[/quote]

In actual fact contracts mean alot in football as they stop players and managers walking from one club to another whenever they feel like it,if Fabregas didn''t have one he could just walk out of Arsenal and go straight to Barcelona without a fee. Yes he will get what he wants in the end but Arsenal will get a decent fee because he is contracted to them at the present. Try to imagine what football would be like without contracts and players and managers had the freedom of changing clubs like we can change jobs,it would be mayhem. At the end of the day Norwich and Lambert done wrong as has been proved by the football league but it is nothing major,it has happened before and no doubt it will happen again....

[/quote]

I really am indebted to you for telling me things that I didn''t know