Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

A nasty little surprize!.

I have received a request from a very respected City poster who, like me, has become very alarmed at how well ''them'' down the road are doing.

If City are relegated, can you imagine what they will be saying about us?, yes, so can I!.

So with this ''orrible'' threat in mind, I have set upon them a ''disaster spell''. And its very nasty (sorry Mr Bent) and painful!.

But, you must be patient, its full effect takes a little while to ''kick in''.

But when it does, you are going to wet yourself, and that''s a 1st Wizard promise.  

Afternoooon Wiz...... sir!

Does it include an earthquake?? Thunder and Lightning, massive tidal waves, melting polar caps, twisters, hurricanes, drought and flooding, all in one day???????? Wow.....

sorry I just watched "the day after tommorrow"

[quote]about time too, i have been asking you to do this for weeks!!! hopefully it will put them out of action for good[/quote]

Bloody hell that''s quick!.

Scummers V Sunderland today.

Bowditch (thug, ''wots is name'') hobbles off after 35 minutes, two booked, they''re now forced to use 16 year old academy players as subs. And they lose two nil!.

You really should learn to trust me more!. And its only going to get worse for them, I''ll do my best to wreck their season.

Ask me nicely, and I''ll do an identical spell for their arrogant supporters too.

Your call!.

Wiz - I don''t want to upset your spell but I would love it if they came up next year so we could really stuff ''em in the Prem!  Can you fix that please?

OTBC for ever

Wiz, I don''t know what you put in your spells but if you require some items of clothing that brought us luck last year and have just been discarded for some of a different colour (!!!) then say the word!

[quote]Wiz, I don''t know what you put in your spells but if you require some items of clothing that brought us luck last year and have just been discarded for some of a different colour (!!!) then say the wo...[/quote]

Susie - are you...are you...handing out your used (ahem) ''underwear'' ??? Mind if we old pervs form an orderly queue?

Not at all, fool!!!  I have plenty to throw out that are now too big for me and some that could be described as somewhat ''religious'', if you get what I mean.  Perhaps Santa will visit an appropriate shop and buy me some new ones to replace those on their way to your good self?!  Red, of course, please!

[quote]Wiz, I don''t know what you put in your spells but if you require some items of clothing that brought us luck last year and have just been discarded for some of a different colour (!!!) then say the wo...[/quote]

Your kind offer of ''used'' items of clothing?, is very tempting Susie.

But, I''m now hard at work on a survival spell for City, and for that, I require two Norfolk virgins to be sacrificed at sunrise (sorry Norm!).

So far, it''s proving impossible to get even one!. Evil cackle.

Don''t worry, I''ll keep looking, I love a challenge!.

How long before the club store starts ''stocking'' red underwear with the canary badge? Given the current market they would sell like hot cakes.OTBC

Nice one Stella!  Trouble is I hate those things...and they aren''t red.  Give me decent coverage over small and sexy any time, especially when the weather''s cold!!!