Sign in to follow this  
singing canary

Well done Lambert .

Players released .

the doc .... Did not cut it last time in the championship.

Paul Mcveigh ... good in his day ,now would be lost in the championship now.

Jamie Cureton ..like his spirit .. but not his aim .

in....

Steven Smith ... played in champions league , very highly rated Scottish championship winner.

Elliot Ward ... proven defender at higher level ,can easy cut it with right management to be a good premiership defender .

Andrew Crofts ...Brighton''s current player of the year , and very well respected at his club.

this man is bringing in players who are quality for a nominal fee, and letting go players who will not make it now .

tempted to see who he who pay a big transfer fee for .

good work Mr lambert...

[quote user="singing canary"]Players released . the doc .... Did not cut it last time in the championship. Paul Mcveigh ... good in his day ,now would be lost in the championship now. Jamie Cureton ..like his spirit .. but not his aim . in.... Steven Smith ... played in champions league , very highly rated Scottish championship winner. Elliot Ward ... proven defender at higher level ,can easy cut it with right management to be a good premiership defender . Andrew Crofts ...Brighton''s current player of the year , and very well respected at his club. this man is bringing in players who are quality for a nominal fee, and letting go players who will not make it now . tempted to see who he who pay a big transfer fee for . good work Mr lambert...[/quote]

not yet proven at championship level though!

[quote user="singing canary"]and i forgot to mention ...a quality scout . new contracts all round.. some stability in camp canary ....? blimey this is nice..[/quote]

is delia still running this club in any way?! I think she went on a trainign camp at the end of last season!

[quote user="singing canary"]Players released .

in....

Steven Smith ... played in champions league , very highly rated Scottish championship winner.

Elliot Ward ... proven defender at higher level ,can easy cut it with right management to be a good premiership defender .

Andrew Crofts ...Brighton''s current player of the year , and very well respected at his club.

this man is bringing in players who are quality for a nominal fee, and letting go players who will not make it now .

good work Mr lambert...[/quote]Thats certainly debatable!

[quote user="singing canary"]agreed ,but for a small fee worth a punt if he was captain and highly thought of at brighton[/quote]

it was at brighton though![:S]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="singing canary"]Players released . the doc .... Did not cut it last time in the championship. Paul Mcveigh ... good in his day ,now would be lost in the championship now. Jamie Cureton ..like his spirit .. but not his aim . in.... Steven Smith ... played in champions league , very highly rated Scottish championship winner. Elliot Ward ... proven defender at higher level ,can easy cut it with right management to be a good premiership defender . Andrew Crofts ...Brighton''s current player of the year , and very well respected at his club. this man is bringing in players who are quality for a nominal fee, and letting go players who will not make it now . tempted to see who he who pay a big transfer fee for . good work Mr lambert...[/quote]

[/quote]

Not yet proven at Championship level, but i shall reserve my opinions untill i''v seen him play.

Can someone help me.....

Why wont the quotations work?

Thanks in advance.

They don''t work for some that''s why I cut and paste

at least that way the thread isn''t cluttered up with quote in quote in quote etc taking up half a page

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"][quote user="singing canary"]Players released .

in....

good work Mr lambert...[/quote]Thats certainly debatable![/quote]Indeed it is! [:|] And Ward a Prem defender with right coaching? Not too sure about that one...Anyway Chris, long time no speak. How are ya? [:)]

Ward a Premiership defender ? now what you have to remember is that Coventry City a very mediocre Championship club do not consider Ward worthy of a new contract and they have seen a lot more of him than any of us including Lambert. I can still remember last summer when people were bigging up all of Gunns flops in just the same way .

Ward''s a good Championship defender. Will do a job for us and was part of a West Ham side promoted from this level. He fell out of favour at Coventry because Coleman thought he didn''t fit in with their tactics.

He''s been there and done it in the Championship.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="singing canary"]..... Andrew Crofts ...Brighton''s current player of the year , and very well respected at his club. this man is bringing in players who are quality for a nominal fee, ....[/quote]

[/quote]

I thought some quoted a Gillingham fan as saying Crofts had a couple of really good seasons in The Championship?