Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Video of David Fox press conference

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]Surprised we are doing business with Colchester...[/quote]

ASTONISHED we''re doing business with Colchester...

[quote user="matt crowhurst"]does this mean Taiwo failed his medical as we cant need another midfielder surely?????
[/quote]

Thats what I am thinking!!!

Competition for Chrissy Martins free kicks as well

[quote user="PL"]ANOTHER midfielder..[/quote]Lol, was just going to post same.Surely this must mean Russel is on his way, and maybe Tudor Jones and Gill?

[quote user="freddyf105"]Another midfielder... that must rule out Taiwo now...[/quote]

You''d hope so. We have a fair share of midfielders already. Gill and OTJ on their way surely too?

[quote user="Row D Seat 7"]According to Sky Sports we''ve agreed a two year deal with Taiwo.[/quote]if that was the case wouldnt we have unveiled him today as well

5 ft 9 in'' Apparently. With Crofts at 5 ft 8 in'', we seem to be losing a lot of height in the midfield.Also he''s described as a "good passer of the ball", part of the reson behind bringing him in. With so many midfielders now, could it be that Stephen Hughes is being shipped out? May be reading to much into that though, admittedly.

Part of the Colchester side that ripped us to shreds in *that* game. Good signing for me, definately looks the part.

[quote user="ſilly ſauſage"]Going by the theme of doubling up on names, Ricky Lambert would be nice.[/quote]Fox, well, half guessed[:P]

As we have seen very clearly in the past: when it comes to the championship you can never have too many midfielders. A good wee player, probably pretty cheap and gives us more options. We''re building a pretty strong squad.

Where is all of this leaving Wes?Are these signings an indication we''re going to ditch the diamond and play 4-4-2 next season?I''m very, very intrigued to see what steps out on the first day of the season!

good point John, cant see room for both of them unless its hughes and fox for one place and crofts and taiwo for the other with smith in the frame as well...........which would mean russell, OTJ, Gill and adeyemi (loan) moving on?????? confusing really as i think we need wingers rather than central MF??????

[quote user="Row D Seat 7"]http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11719_6184494,00.html[/quote]

That''s not news, it''s three days old.

[quote user="morty"]Where is all of this leaving Wes?Are these signings an indication we''re going to ditch the diamond and play 4-4-2 next season?I''m very, very intrigued to see what steps out on the first day of the season![/quote]think if anything morty is shows we are going to have 3 in midfield with wes in the hole and no wingers

[quote user="PL"][quote user="Row D Seat 7"]http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11719_6184494,00.html[/quote]

That was 3 days ago?[/quote]

Beat me to it, and also your maths is better than mine!!

Sorry didn''t read date. Just saw it on SS website. Probably failed medical.

I have just heard that D.Russell is seeking a move away from Norwich by the way.