Sign in to follow this  
Its only my opinion

Norwich fans that livein norwich?

[quote user="morty"]I live in Norwich NR1 and can see Carrow road from my flat.[:)][/quote]I live in NR1 and can also see FCR from my flat [;)]May i ask which flats you live in Morty?

[quote user="Canaries Utd"][quote user="morty"]I live in Norwich NR1 and can see Carrow road from my flat.[:)][/quote]I live in NR1 and can also see FCR from my flat [;)]May i ask which flats you live in Morty?[/quote]Great Eastern court, near the train station. I can only see the tops of teh floodlights when theres leaves on the trees lol.

I''m no where near being a Norwich lad... actually I''m born in Ascot which just makes me sound like a posh tw*t [:D] anyway my hometown is a terrible place called Wokingham with an invincible conservative seat and the place where Ricky Gerais grew up. The obvious team to support near me is Reading, and I''ll qite often go see them with my mates if can''t get to any Norwich away matches. I basically support Norwich cause they''re my family club. My great grandad was a big fan and took my grandad to go see them ages ago, since then my grandad has always had a soft spot for Norwich too. My uncle and dad are Cambridge United fans really but both are fond of Norwich too. My other granddad doesn''t really support anyone but thinks Norwich is a good choice for me cause Delia makes good pies...

[quote user="freddyf105"]I''m no where near being a Norwich lad... actually I''m born in Ascot which just makes me sound like a posh tw*t [:D] anyway my hometown is a terrible place called Wokingham with an invincible conservative seat and the place where Ricky Gerais grew up. The obvious team to support near me is Reading, and I''ll qite often go see them with my mates if can''t get to any Norwich away matches. I basically support Norwich cause they''re my family club. My great grandad was a big fan and took my grandad to go see them ages ago, since then my grandad has always had a soft spot for Norwich too. My uncle and dad are Cambridge United fans really but both are fond of Norwich too. My other granddad doesn''t really support anyone but thinks Norwich is a good choice for me cause Delia makes good pies...[/quote]

All my family are from Reading, not a single Royals supporter though! All of my relatives are Everton fans which is pretty odd as we''ve no connections to Merseyside at all. I was the first in family to be born in Norfolk and wasn''t really into football until I was about 15 and got a season ticket with a mate from school. I''d been to a few city games when I was little and enjoyed it but until I started going regularly wasn''t really fussed. CTID nowadays though [:D]

Born in Sheffield but moved to Norfolk when I was 4. When I started to become interested in football (bout 11/12), my dad, bless him, despite being a pompey fan, felt i should support my local team at staring taking me to Carrow Road, I''ve not looked back since. Did move away for college but soon came back to the fine city. don''t think I could leave now!!

I also live in NR1 - I am 1.7 miles from Carrow Road. My father first took me to Carrow Road in the early 60''s, when I used to sit ''in'' the railings in the south stand. Now sit in Barclay upper (CU) with  my daughter and her partner.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Canaries Utd"][quote user="morty"]I live in Norwich NR1 and can see Carrow road from my flat.[:)][/quote]I live in NR1 and can also see FCR from my flat [;)]May i ask which flats you live in Morty?[/quote]Great Eastern court, near the train station. I can only see the tops of teh floodlights when theres leaves on the trees lol.[/quote]A veiw is a veiw, when we are the biggest club in Europe it''ll add thousands to the value if you ever decide move [;)]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]I live in Norwich.  I used to live in Stratton Strawless until they ran out of straw.
[/quote]

Surely the name Stratton Strawless suggests it never had any straw to start with Mr C or it would have been called Stratton Lotsofstraw.

Born in Norwich. Although my parents arnt that interested in football, my Nan is a lifelong City fan. She brought me to my first game when i was about 8 years old, been hooked ever since.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]I live in Norwich.  I used to live in Stratton Strawless until they ran out of straw.[/quote]

Surely the name Stratton Strawless suggests it never had any straw to start with Mr C or it would have been called Stratton Lotsofstraw.

[/quote]Haha. [:D]However, if they had lots of straw, surely they wouldn''t have ran out so quickly? I think a more appropriate name would have been Stratton SomeStraw.

And just to add.....i''v been a season ticket holder for about 6 years now.

Me & my girlfriend are looking at moving to Norwich late this year early next, i''m from Diss & she''s from Lowestoft (Please no Lowestoft jokes people, there are some girls from there with a bit of dignity lol) so it''s nicely inbetween both our families.

From my window I can see the back of the River end, takes me all of 3.5 minutes to walk into the ground.  Jolly nice seeing the field of dreams each evening before going to bed and each day when I awake.

Costessey but did live near the Suffolk coast most of my school life where most people were man u or liverpool fans!!

[quote user="SnakePit Lassy"]FAO KIWI

Thats dad who lives in newton ;)[/quote]ok [:)]

"Surely the name Stratton Strawless suggests it never had any straw to start with Mr C or it would have been called Stratton Lotsofstraw"

Stratton Str...awful, surely Tilly!

Born in Norwich (in my Gran''s house!) but moved to SE London when I was 8. Have never EVER considered switching to any my local cockerney teams (Arse, Millwall, CAFC, palarse, yids, etc)...EVER! even when I was getting serious digs for it as a school kid with a Norfolk accent.

Sadly my Norfolk accent is long gone and I sound like a chirpy cockerney w**nker! never mind...at least my blood runs yella & green.

its very hard to take when I get the funny looks when signing OTBC/etc in my accent and i get the strangest looks and when were in the Prem was even called "glory hunter"! the irony Oh the irony!

..if they only know the half of it!

...so no I dont support my local team...but I "feel" do really.

Born in Norwich,still live in Norwich and very proud to be a Norwich fan,can''t understand why so many local people support Man utd,Chelsea etc,drives me mad!! 

Born in the old N&N hospital..

Moved around here and there because of my dad''s job.. but always kept allience to Norwich [:D]

First game I got to see infact was a pre season friendly in Boston (before their huge decline) which we won 6-3!

Now living in Sheringham

Born in the old West Norwich Hospital, lived in Attleborough and Poringland as a child, moved to Norwich when I grew up, lived in the city 6 years, went to London "for a couple of months" to see what it was like and ended up staying 25 years, back to Attleborough in 2000, moved into Norwich in 2009, now live in NR3 near Wensum Park, don''t think I''ll ever leave again.  Phew!

[quote user="GenerationA47"]Born in N&N, bred in Norfolk, work near Freddy F (Flintstone?) 105 (i.e. Bedrockshire), seem to live in a high speed train.[/quote] sorry what!? [:S]