Sign in to follow this  
Its only my opinion

Norwich fans that livein norwich?

I live in norwich and support norwich, most my mates support man u, arsenal etc How many of you actually live in norwich. I guesse most on here live in surrounding areas? Would like tobe wrong but i think most people that live in the city are noty normally norwich fans.....

i agree most people arnt norwich fans that i know that live in norwich dont support norwich. and tbh it makes me sick i support man u because my great uncle was born in manchester bollocks why dont you support oldham or stockport oh because they dont win the PL every other year. I regard glory hunters as sub humans.

Wroxham. So just a couple miles away for me. Can usually cycle to games it''s that close during the summer months. Went to school with a depressing amount of Liverpool, United and Arsenal fans. But I think that was just the nature of 90''s football before many people starting actually going to games and TV coverage really took off. Thankfully that has changed now as people have realised there is a much greater thrill in supporting a team live. Hence our increased crowds.

Lived in Rotherham most of my life, no links in any way to Norwich but made the choice when I was 7 to support a team and as previously mentioned - didn''t want to be a glory hunter, so watched a few MOTD''s and liked what I saw of Norwich and as they say - the rest is history.You''d be amazed at the reactions from people round here when you tell them you''re a Norwich fan, you''d think you''ve grown a second head or something :)

[quote user="the stump"]i live in newton flotman near long stratton city supporter all my life.[/quote]Where abouts? So do i. I''m on "A Avenue"

[quote user="morty"]I live in Norwich NR1 and can see Carrow road from my flat.

[:)]
[/quote]stop typing on here and get on with the Cowling Bashing!!!!! THATS AN ORDER!!! [;)]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]Born in Norfolk and Naarich hospital[Y]

Liver there later on age 17 for a year or so.....supported Narrich ever since i can remember[Y]

[/quote]Oh dear, Where were you when you lost it? I''ll see if I can find it! [:S]

Born and live in Norwich. My mum was born in north London and my dad in Essex - neither of them are big football fans really and my uncle is an Arsenal fan and my Grandfather was a West Ham supporter. My mum is probably split between Norwich and West Ham in allegiances. My uncle chose Arsenal to be rebellious.

I will never forget the day that I effectively chose to support Norwich although I still think I was a bit silly not to take up the offer! My uncle invited me to go with him and my dad to watch an Arsenal game with the idea that I would end up supporting them I think. However I turned it down! From that point on I was a Norwich fan, I must have been around 7 or 8 I think.

I have a few fond memories of going to watch the reserves play because my folks didnt always have the money/time to take me to a league game. I got Ade Akin-bye-bye''s signature along with Efan Ekoku and some others.

People, normally kids I work with, ask me why I chose to support Norwich. I tell them that if it wasn''t for some stupid fans Norwich would have played in Europe a few more times and then perhaps people would give us more respect. I think so many people are focused on who wins the league they often forget the teams that do well to finish 3rd or 4th - especially in those days.

These days they jump for joy at 6th, I tell these guys that it would be like Fulham finishing 3rd.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]Born in Norfolk and Naarich hospital[Y]

Liver there later on age 17 for a year or so.....supported Narrich ever since i can remember[Y]

[/quote]Oh dear, Where were you when you lost it? I''ll see if I can find it! [:S][/quote]LIVED....no liver lol.....EDIT BUTTON PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [:D]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="morty"]I live in Norwich NR1 and can see Carrow road from my flat.[:)][/quote]stop typing on here and get on with the Cowling Bashing!!!!! THATS AN ORDER!!! [;)][/quote][:D]

[quote user="chicken"]

Born and live in Norwich. My mum was born in north London and my dad in Essex - neither of them are big football fans really and my uncle is an Arsenal fan and my Grandfather was a West Ham supporter. My mum is probably split between Norwich and West Ham in allegiances. My uncle chose Arsenal to be rebellious.

I will never forget the day that I effectively chose to support Norwich although I still think I was a bit silly not to take up the offer! My uncle invited me to go with him and my dad to watch an Arsenal game with the idea that I would end up supporting them I think. However I turned it down! From that point on I was a Norwich fan, I must have been around 7 or 8 I think.

I have a few fond memories of going to watch the reserves play because my folks didnt always have the money/time to take me to a league game. I got Ade Akin-bye-bye''s signature along with Efan Ekoku and some others.

People, normally kids I work with, ask me why I chose to support Norwich. I tell them that if it wasn''t for some stupid fans Norwich would have played in Europe a few more times and then perhaps people would give us more respect. I think so many people are focused on who wins the league they often forget the teams that do well to finish 3rd or 4th - especially in those days.

These days they jump for joy at 6th, I tell these guys that it would be like Fulham finishing 3rd.

[/quote]

The legend himself [:D]

I was born in between Luton and Watford, though I support Norwich as my dad''s side of the family tree come from Norfolk (he also supports them). At the moment I live in Clacton-on-sea and usually get to see a game each season.

Reside in the great City!

Though Norwich fans are spread far and wide, large catchment area!

Didn''t the club say a few years back that their more fans from outside of the City than in it?

[quote user="NCFC-47"]Live in Norwich always my club NCFC!

Dont undertsand glory hunters they will never know the joys of promotion of going to the play offs
[/quote]spot on [Y]  i wouldnt want it any other way

Born in London. Lived in London, Kent, Essex and Suffolk before moving to North Yorkshire. Dad supports Norwich, I support Norwich. Simples

Born in Gorleston, lived in Blackpool for 12 years, moved back to Gorleston in December.

B&B in norwich!

i hate the fans at CR on a matchday who cheer louder when utd/chelsea win that when norwich score -really bugs me that does!

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

B&B in norwich!

i hate the fans at CR on a matchday who cheer louder when utd/chelsea win that when norwich score -really bugs me that does!

[/quote]

Where do you go for lunch and supper?[;)]

Born In norwich, then moved all over the country with my old man being in the RAF, Now live in Ely

My First post on the Pinkun by the way!

Some nice stories there. [:)]Born in the old Hospital near the city, and lived here all my life. My wonderful father started taking me and my brother to City games from around the age of 6 or 7 or something. Loved it ever since. [:)] Can remember the old South stand, and the blue seats if I remember correctly, and as we used to sit on the front row, me and my brother used to go sit further up for a better view in the second half as there were empty seats. Makes me think, our attendances can only have been nearly full for under 10 years? [:S] What was the changing point? The new stand, the prem season?Anyway, big up to my Daddy for bringing me up in such a way to love the mighty Canaries! [:)]But yeah, many of my mates at school support Man Poo, Chelsea and such. In fact, probably more people at school support other teams compared to Norwich. Well I can''t blame them really. [:$] I mean with no family influences, growing up it is kind of instinctive to support a team who win. A season or two before we went up to the Prem, I followed Arsenal. [:$] This was because they were top. Now i''m older I realise that Norwich are obviously the best team in the world, and like I, many others my age now are starting to follow us and want to start going to games. I can''t really blame younger kids for being Man Utd fans really. Let''s face it, Norwich are hardly the most attractive team in the world if you are brought up to be a nuetral...