Sign in to follow this  
norfolkbroadslim

Nick Bailey on his way -

[quote user="paulo79"]

Bailey is shit, I have mates who are Charlton season tickets holders who can''t stand him, when I was in with the Charlton fans they were all saying the same thing, so no he is not class.

Also he''s ginger

[/quote]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PFA_Team_of_the_Year#League_One_6Ill respectfully take the views of the players rather than your mates!But I agree, he is Ginger.

[quote user="paulo79"]

Bailey is shit, I have mates who are Charlton season tickets holders who can''t stand him, when I was in with the Charlton fans they were all saying the same thing, so no he is not class.

Also he''s ginger

[/quote]

this sounds like another ''eeds beckford moment ''we dont like him hes rubbish'' when they are getting sour because they dont want to lose easily there best player. the lad doesnt have the best attitude in the world, quite cocky, but hes scored 12 goals, and he tore us apart at there place, left sided attacking minded player that doesnt mind getting his foot in. would be a brilliant signing.

[quote user="Oli Oli Oli Oli"][quote user="paulo79"]

Also he''s ginger

[/quote]

this sounds like another ''eeds beckford moment ''we dont like him hes rubbish'' when they are getting sour because they dont want to lose easily there best player. the lad doesnt have the best attitude in the world, quite cocky, but hes scored 12 goals, and he tore us apart at there place, left sided attacking minded player that doesnt mind getting his foot in. would be a brilliant signing.

[/quote]

He didn''t tear us apart at there place for gods sake,  the fans were screaming at Parkinson to take him off.  Also I turst the fans over the players as  they see him week in week out and it wasn''t as if it was one or two people moaning it was a large section of the crowd, also it''s not sour grapes either as with Beckford Leeds knew he was going (plus beckford is crap and needs 20 chances to score a goal) whereas with Bailey Charlton fans expected to go up and keep him.

[quote user="Big Slob"][quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]I cannot agree that Smith is inconsistent. For a very young player his consistency is outstanding.[/quote]Some games he''s outstanding, others the game by passes him.[/quote]

Granted, Korey struggled a little when asked to play left back, but apart from that he was very consistent all season!

Bailey would be a very good signing if we could get him, a midfielder capable of scoring 10 - 15 goals a season.

First half decent player we have been linked with , no chance of him coming here with the likes of Middlesboro  interested.

[quote user="paulo79"][quote user="Oli Oli Oli Oli"][quote user="paulo79"]

Also he''s ginger

[/quote]

[/quote]

He didn''t tear us apart at there place for gods sake,  the fans were screaming at Parkinson to take him off.  Also I turst the fans over the players as  they see him week in week out and it wasn''t as if it was one or two people moaning it was a large section of the crowd, also it''s not sour grapes either as with Beckford Leeds knew he was going (plus beckford is crap and needs 20 chances to score a goal) whereas with Bailey Charlton fans expected to go up and keep him.

[/quote]

i remember, aswell as many other fans do that charlton game was branded as forster vs bailey for the whole of that match. he made his way into the players team of the season, so whatever your opinion is, or the charlton fans you know, they players that played against him clearly rated him highly, being linked with a couple of teams in the premier league, he is a very good player.

would happily see him here, as would nearly every fan on here, except you it seems....

[quote user="Ncfc"]First half decent player we have been linked with , no chance of him coming here with the likes of Middlesboro  interested.
[/quote]

I hope not everyone shares that attitude. middlebrough are no bigger than us and we need to start thinking that way. They may have more money but to a southern based player I can''t see why it would be a more attractive move

[quote user="Jim Smith"]

[quote user="Ncfc"]First half decent player we have been linked with , no chance of him coming here with the likes of Middlesboro  interested.[/quote]

I hope not everyone shares that attitude. middlebrough are no bigger than us and we need to start thinking that way. They may have more money but to a southern based player I can''t see why it would be a more attractive move

[/quote]Spot on, were it not for Gibsons millions they''d be a permanent fixture in league one playing in front of 10k every week. They may have been more attractive than us a few years back but apart from money I don''t see they have anything over us nowadays.

Would be a good signing especially if we are to continue with the diamond formation as he would be perfect for that left hand sided role, Lappin is def not championship standard. Lets hope we can make this one happen because for me that position is still particularly weak.

[quote user="Gazza"]Would be a good signing especially if we are to continue with the diamond formation as he would be perfect for that left hand sided role, Lappin is def not championship standard. Lets hope we can make this one happen because for me that position is still particularly weak.[/quote]I don''t think he would be perfect for the left hand side role, the diamond works because Lappin is a natural left sided player who works hard with a left foot.Bailey is not a hard working midfielder hence he is played outwide because he neglects his defensive duty and he natural drifts inside, exactly why the diamond didnt work without Lappin.

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"][quote user="Gazza"]Would be a good signing especially if we are to continue with the diamond formation as he would be perfect for that left hand sided role, Lappin is def not championship standard. Lets hope we can make this one happen because for me that position is still particularly weak.[/quote]

I don''t think he would be perfect for the left hand side role, the diamond works because Lappin is a natural left sided player who works hard with a left foot.

Bailey is not a hard working midfielder hence he is played outwide because he neglects his defensive duty and he natural drifts inside, exactly why the diamond didnt work without Lappin.
[/quote]

Well we will have the opportunity to see "IF" he signs wont we young man?!. Has Lappin got defensive attributes beacause in the 25 games I watched last season you can count the number of tackles he won on two hands!