Sign in to follow this  
Canary Boy

Topics rated in stars?

I notice one of the topics on this forum was rated 1 star out of 5. How did this happen? Did one of the moderators do it?

Wouldn''t it be good if stars were awarded for decent, well written posts?

Any chance Peter, Celia and the gang?

[quote]I notice one of the topics on this forum was rated 1 star out of 5. How did this happen? Did one of the moderators do it? Wouldn''t it be good if stars were awarded for decent, well written posts? An...[/quote]

I might be wrong but I though posters could rate topics by going to the top right and clicking on "rate this topic".  If one poster rates it 5* and another rates it 4* it''ll have a rating of 4.5*.  Sorry that could be wrong

Celia? I''m shocked!

I''d always imagined (not having met you) that you were a young chick in your 20''s. You Dad''s Army thing has got me wondering. My dad and mum loved that when it was on!

Are you playing with us or did you really watch Dad''s Army?

(I still think you''re great though whatever age you are!)

Canary Boy - you are such a smoothie . . . I bet you say that to all the grannies you meet.OK , I''m not a granny, but nor am I in my 20s - and yes - I do remember watching the the original Dad''s Army - not the repeats - at home with my mum and dad.Work that one out . . .