Sign in to follow this  
Raymond De Waard

Lambert Quotes - Getting boring!

"The lads have been teriffic for me"

"Bringing new lads in to give the current group a hand"

He realy does over-use the word ''Terrific'' or ''Triffic'' as he pronounces it!

Still love him though! Any more quotes you can think of!?

I know you''re not getting at Lambert but I rather like he has little to say for himself. The epitome of a man that does his talking on the pitch. (ok sideline, techincal box thingy but you get what I mean!)

My favourite is how he gets the instant respect of the press room by simply going "Hey... listen..." when poised with an iffy question. May he manage us to success for many years to come with all this repetitive phrases!

[quote user="Raymond De Waard"]"The lads have been teriffic for me" "Bringing new lads in to give the current group a hand" He realy does over-use the word ''Terrific'' or ''Triffic'' as he pronounces it! Still love him though! Any more quotes you can think of!?[/quote]

Time for bed mate! Try Horlicks. 

I lovet he way he answers every question with "No..", and then delivers the actual answer. In one case, I think it was on Radio Norfolk where he was asked about staying for next season, and he said "No.... erm Yes".

Is it me or does he start nearly every sentence with "as I said before"? Even when he was a pundit on 5Live for the playoff final he was doing it!Another favourite is "he''ll do/he''s done great".

lovet? Is this some language I haven''t heard of or just Lambert speak? I can''t remember how many times he said that doherty ''has been great for me!" and look what happened there! I like the man, but I still don''t know What he is talking about! [;)]

''Doherty has been great for me'' Interpretation = With a little coaching help he was fine for League One but not what I''m looking for at the next level.

As has been said, simple really. Carry on Lambo!

At least we are spared the ubiquitous ''obviously'' beloved of professional footballers and their acolytes.

Like obviously it''s obvious that that''s a majorly major relief, if only to some of us.

OTBC 

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

At least we are spared the ubiquitous ''obviously'' beloved of professional footballers and their acolytes.

Like obviously it''s obvious that that''s a majorly major relief, if only to some of us.

OTBC 

[/quote]

Keep it simple for us mere Norfolk mortals Bly.Does anyone else know what he is on about?

[quote user="book end"]''Most definitely''[/quote]

lamberts "most definitely" Vs worthys "first class" - they should have a quote-off!

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC 

[/quote]

Keep it simple for us mere Norfolk mortals Bly.Does anyone else know what he is on about?

[/quote]

He''s trying to say that football folk use the word "obviously" too much. Which they don''t because bbb is always wrong.