Sign in to follow this  
norfolkbroadslim

Lambert to Liverpool!!!

I dunno, we may have to settle for second place, and then, if scousers haven''t gone bankrupt Lambert can take us to Anfield

[quote user="newcastle uni canary"][quote user="Barclayman"]So first we get the Nicky Bailey thread and now this. Christ, youve really outdone yourself today Slim.[/quote]how''s the website?[/quote]stagnated!

[quote user="Barclayman"]So first we get the Nicky Bailey thread and now this. Christ, youve really outdone yourself today Slim.
[/quote]

Right, what exactly is wrong with the Nicky Bailey thread "Oh Mighty One"?

This thread was posted in reposnse to people like you and is completely in jest.  I might as well start posting complete and utter sheite like most people do on here - the sort of threads that seem to go down well on here. 

If you attempt to post anything remotely sensible on here the asylum escapees decend on it like the morons they are.

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]Would never happen, would it?[:P][/quote]and you r gonna jump down someones throat???? [:|] pointless thread 2010[/quote]

Yes, if I want to[;)]

Liverpool fire Benitez in the week its announced Capello can resign after the world cup...... not that the 2 are linked of course.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[quote user="Barclayman"]So first we get the Nicky Bailey thread and now this. Christ, youve really outdone yourself today Slim.
[/quote]

This thread was posted in reposnse to people like you and is completely in jest. I might as well start posting complete and utter sheite like most people do on here - the sort of threads that seem to go down well on here.

If you attempt to post anything remotely sensible on here the asylum escapees decend on it like the morons they are.

[/quote]

Sighhhh....

[quote user="Barclayman"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[/quote]

This thread was posted in reposnse to people like you and is completely in jest. I might as well start posting complete and utter sheite like most people do on here - the sort of threads that seem to go down well on here.

[/quote] Sighhhh....[/quote]

Point proven perfectly[;)]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="Barclayman"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[quote user="Barclayman"]So first we get the Nicky Bailey thread and now this. Christ, youve really outdone yourself today Slim.[/quote]

[/quote]THERE''S A RUMOUR ON FOOTBALLRUMOURS.RUMOUR.COM THAT WE ARE SIGNING MARCO GABBIADINI FROM SUNDERLAND FOR £2.50I WANT MORE THREADS LIKE THIS ON THIS WEBSITEI AM NORMALYES REALLYlolROFLmaothat is all♥ DOC ♥

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="Barclayman"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

THERE''S A RUMOUR ON FOOTBALLRUMOURS.RUMOUR.COM THAT WE ARE SIGNING MARCO GABBIADINI FROM SUNDERLAND FOR £2.50

I WANT MORE THREADS LIKE THIS ON THIS WEBSITE

I AM NORMAL

YES REALLY

lol

ROFLmao

that is all

♥ DOC ♥

[/quote]

Well post one then [;)]

[quote user="Barclayman"][quote user="newcastle uni canary"][quote user="Barclayman"]So first we get the Nicky Bailey thread and now this. Christ, youve really outdone yourself today Slim.
[/quote]

how''s the website?
[/quote]

stagnated!

[/quote]

Barclayman aint as good in the `coolname stakes` as Barclaybred :)