Sign in to follow this  
Matt Juler

Cowling - He's still not happy

As a side issue, have you actuallly been to Germany recently: or are you living in the past?

NCFC are going great guns these days, let''s not get distracted by issues we should move on from and look forward which includes showing our true local rivals what a resurgent Norwich City can do.

In the event we get Colwho in the cup one day, and Mr Cowling is still their i have very originally thought up a song ;-)

Who do you think you are kidding Mr Cowling?

If you think we''re on the run,

David Mcnallys the man who will stop your little game.

We are the boys who will make you think again.

Cus who do you think you are kidding Mr Cowling?

If you think old Norwich''s done?

Ok Mr Cowling has brought it all up again, but hopefully thats done and dusted, apologys will be made and have been made, so lets draw a line and get back to normal.

Whats happened isnt a life or death issue, nobody has died, just ignore all this Colchester rivalry crap, its like Arsenal starting a rivalry with Barnet.

As Norwich fans we have nothing to fear from Colchester.

They will never be our local rivals.

They will never be a threat to us.

They will never be a bigger club than us.

Lets leave the big boys in League One mentality behind us now, and move on and concntrate on Champioship clubs or even premiership clubs, and leave Colchester to midtable finishes in a crap league.

They are irrelevant to us.

Ipswich our are rivals, always have been always will, let Colchester to play with the like of Southend and Leyton orient.

Norwich fans are better than this Colchester/Cowling obsession. We are better than this.

Lets get back to hating the real scum and that pillock Roy Keane.

OTBC!!!

Agreed, they are nothing to us. We have the scummers down at Portaloo to focus our hatred on now. What with Leeds and Ipshat in the same league as us we have no time or worries for Colchester. We wont be playing them for a good few years to come.

[quote user="open goal"]In the event we get Colwho in the cup one day, and Mr Cowling is still their i have very originally thought up a song ;-) Who do you think you are kidding Mr Cowling? If you think we''re on the run, David Mcnallys the man who will stop your little game. We are the boys who will make you think again. Cus who do you think you are kidding Mr Cowling? If you think old Norwich''s done?[/quote]

Never mind that, I think we should just knock him to the the floor in the carpark.

The same Col supporters who are urgeing Cowling to go back to the FA and request again that we are deducted points next season, I think not. There are some decent Col fans that come on here and have a sensible debate, however their boards are full of not nice comments towards our club and board. Like you I used to look out for and admire Col, I am afraid I couldnt do that now. If they were relegated next year I am sure there will be a huge cheer from most inside FCR.

Just would like to add

Mr Tony Martin goes off to town

On the 8:21.

But he comes home each evening

And he''s ready with his gun.

So watch out Mr. Cowling

You have met your match in Dave Mcnally

If you think you can push us

We''re afraid you''ve missed out on promotion again

So who do you think you are kidding Mr. Cowling?

If you think old Norwich''s done

Or we could have gone with

Whistle while you work

Cowling is a twerp

Hes half Barmy

So''s his Army

Cowling is a twerp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0V3SqxUomwk&feature=related

Its not everyday that members our fine club (whoever they may be) are referred to as Nazis in whatever context. As a result I feel like a good old fashioned cup tie against the essex lot would serve as a jolly good opportunity to let the lovely Col Who chief what we think of the charming fella.

This post isn''t about keeping the hostilities going, merely stating that the chance opportunity of a cup tie would serve as an appropriate venting point for those that do not appreciate certain comments by a certain someone.

The ultimate point being that the best answers to such situations arrive on the pitch; i.e. 0-5 at the weston homes communty allotment.

Mello Yello - not much on here makes me laugh out loud but that did!!! Well done.

That is EXACTLY what we should be singing. Plus how many other teams would have used a scene from the Producers in their songs? Very original.

Oh god, just think about how funny it would be to sing "Sprintime with Bowkett in Germany".

That would be so funny I don''t think I''d be able to see the match for tears.

I''m with Rud on this one. We did do things incorrectly and we would be hacked off if someone did the same to us. We''ve had our punishment, all done.

Cowling''s an embarrassing buffoon, and their fans must be feeling about him how we felt when Delia had her "Lets Be Avin You" moment. He''s a low level Del Boy who doesn''t deserve the attention of a club like ours and we''re only giving him oxygen he doesn''t deserve by continuing things.

Colchester fans on the whole have always been ones we''ve got on with, if only for the shared antipathy towards Ipswich, and there''s no reason we can''t get on again. They have their share of keyboard warrior numpties trying to stoke things up, but we can''t judge them all by the idiots, just as we wouldn''t want all City fans judged by some of the posters on here!

This is a less concilliatory option on my thread Arthur but I agree with you about the whole moving on thing.

I just thought it would be interesting if the actual fans took the whole issue into their own hands and settled differences. For me, that would REALLY make Cowlings attitude look isolated and petty.

Why waste our energies on the past when there is a massive season ahead with plenty of rivals to take on in a battle for the Premier League before they financially pull the drawbridge up.

I respect your thread RudolphHuckker, I am just saying now we have got it off our chests and out of our system, lets get back to wht we do best - Support Norwicg - Hate Ipswich.

Come early next week, the dust will have settled, and hopefully everyone will move on and ignore Colchester and Cowling, and get back to talking about Norwich, the teams in Norwichs league, transfer targets, and the world cup.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]I respect your thread RudolphHuckker, I am just saying now we have got it off our chests and out of our system, lets get back to wht we do best - Support Norwicg - Hate Ipswich. Come early next week, the dust will have settled, and hopefully everyone will move on and ignore Colchester and Cowling, and get back to talking about Norwich, the teams in Norwichs league, transfer targets, and the world cup.[/quote]Trouble is mate he won''t let it drop, give him a few days and he''ll be off on one again.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]I respect your thread RudolphHuckker, I am just saying now we have got it off our chests and out of our system, lets get back to wht we do best - Support Norwicg - Hate Ipswich. Come early next week, the dust will have settled, and hopefully everyone will move on and ignore Colchester and Cowling, and get back to talking about Norwich, the teams in Norwichs league, transfer targets, and the world cup.[/quote]Trouble is mate he won''t let it drop, give him a few days and he''ll be off on one again.[/quote]No he won''t.I think he''s realised now that he has taken things too far, and I don''t expect to hear from him again.

With Rudlph on this one - we shouldn''t tar all Colchester fans with the same brush. They do after all hate Ipswich with a passion also. There is no doubt that Cowling is the biggest knob to walk this earth.

[quote user="Canary02 IV"]I''m with Rud on this one. We did do things incorrectly and we would be hacked off if someone did the same to us. We''ve had our punishment, all done. Cowling''s an embarrassing buffoon, and their fans must be feeling about him how we felt when Delia had her "Lets Be Avin You" moment. He''s a low level Del Boy who doesn''t deserve the attention of a club like ours and we''re only giving him oxygen he doesn''t deserve by continuing things. Colchester fans on the whole have always been ones we''ve got on with, if only for the shared antipathy towards Ipswich, and there''s no reason we can''t get on again. They have their share of keyboard warrior numpties trying to stoke things up, but we can''t judge them all by the idiots, just as we wouldn''t want all City fans judged by some of the posters on here![/quote]

[Y]Pretty much spot on!

It makes it even more surprising that he sanctioned Fox''s move to the Mecca. Perhaps he''s desperate to get enough money to afford a pitch instead of a potato patch.

I honestly could not care less about Colchester. I knew absolutely nothing about them before the first game of last season, they weren''t even on my radar, I don''t think I could have even named one of their players.It is only the actions of one man, whom I suspect is a grade one attention whore who will happily take negative attention over none at all, that has kept us talking about Colchester.I don''t really care about Colchester or their fans, I could say the same about many, many other clubs, it is no disrespect to them, its just how it is.

[quote user="morty"]I honestly could not care less about Colchester. I knew absolutely nothing about them before the first game of last season, they weren''t even on my radar, I don''t think I could have even named one of their players.

It is only the actions of one man, whom I suspect is a grade one attention whore who will happily take negative attention over none at all, that has kept us talking about Colchester.

I don''t really care about Colchester or their fans, I could say the same about many, many other clubs, it is no disrespect to them, its just how it is.
[/quote]Thre''s a line Morty, from the greatest Sci Fi move ever, Starship Troopers, it sums them up for me:

KILL THEM, KILL THEM ALL![;)]

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="morty"]I honestly could not care less about Colchester. I knew absolutely nothing about them before the first game of last season, they weren''t even on my radar, I don''t think I could have even named one of their players.It is only the actions of one man, whom I suspect is a grade one attention whore who will happily take negative attention over none at all, that has kept us talking about Colchester.I don''t really care about Colchester or their fans, I could say the same about many, many other clubs, it is no disrespect to them, its just how it is.[/quote]Thre''s a line Morty, from the greatest Sci Fi move ever, Starship Troopers, it sums them up for me:

[/quote]You''re not helping here, you know.Don''t you go on their message boards and wind them up too?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="morty"]I honestly could not care less about Colchester. I knew absolutely nothing about them before the first game of last season, they weren''t even on my radar, I don''t think I could have even named one of their players.

It is only the actions of one man, whom I suspect is a grade one attention whore who will happily take negative attention over none at all, that has kept us talking about Colchester.

I don''t really care about Colchester or their fans, I could say the same about many, many other clubs, it is no disrespect to them, its just how it is.
[/quote]Thre''s a line Morty, from the greatest Sci Fi move ever, Starship Troopers, it sums them up for me:

[/quote]

You''re not helping here, you know.

Don''t you go on their message boards and wind them up too?
[/quote]

Whenever  I can, they deserve it, armpit of a jumped up little club.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="morty"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="morty"]I honestly could not care less about Colchester. I knew absolutely nothing about them before the first game of last season, they weren''t even on my radar, I don''t think I could have even named one of their players.It is only the actions of one man, whom I suspect is a grade one attention whore who will happily take negative attention over none at all, that has kept us talking about Colchester.I don''t really care about Colchester or their fans, I could say the same about many, many other clubs, it is no disrespect to them, its just how it is.[/quote]Thre''s a line Morty, from the greatest Sci Fi move ever, Starship Troopers, it sums them up for me:

[/quote]You''re not helping here, you know.Don''t you go on their message boards and wind them up too?[/quote]

Whenever  I can, they deserve it, armpit of a jumped up little club.

[/quote]Wouldn''t it be more adult to maybe just stop that, move on, and leave them and league one behind?[:)]

Sometime in the near future I''m going to be up the pub surrounded by tractor boys watching the almost legendary "Old Farm Derby".

In the past I, and I think most, Colu fans have cheered you lot on - christ I even wanted JC to score a couple of seasons back! and I think I want to again. The trouble is though this business keeps flaring up - now, I suppose the popular belief here is that Robbie can''t let it lie and keeps shooting his mouth off. Well I think you may have a case regarding some of his more passionate offerings. The thing that seems to be forgotten is why has this dragged on?

What would be happening now if instead of playing fast and loose (illegally) over the way you got Lambert, or agreed to the 400K which was apparently the figure Cowling first asked for - if that had been paid there would have been no tribunal which would have meant no punishments for Cowling to comment on, it would have probably meant an increase to your ticket allocation to the game at WHCS and it probably would have led to dear old Keith Armour sending Robbie an email of thanks instead of one wishing him personal misfortune?

In the final analysis there doesn''t seem to be much professionalism or business sense practised on either side. As fans we will always fully support our teams on the pitch, and be thankful for those that keep our clubs afloat (we''d both be up the creek without it) but should we blindly line up and cheer on every proclamation made and action taken?

I hope this will be taken in the right spirit! although First wiz I''ve already imagined your response so need to bother pal ;-)