Sign in to follow this  
wrathsajoke

russell and hoolahan

and a few others-time to get these players shifted so we know where we are and who we need next season-good riddance imo

I would rather go with Lambert''s judgement than yours, now run along and play.

[quote user="wrathsajoke"]why is it a wind up? russell is poor in the champs and hoolahan is too lightweight.get rid[/quote]

I agree with russell to over rated but Hoolahan we need him

Ok joker, Russell may be off, but we''ll findout at the end of the month anyway. Where do you reckon Hoolahans off to then?

[quote user="Harry"]That wasn''t aimed at you freddy
[/quote]

Sorry what!? I was distracted by that crazy signature of yours and didn''t really get what you meant! [:S]

[quote user="wrathsajoke"]hoolahan will be out injured for at least 15 games and goes missing when really needed.dont like the bloke[/quote]and we don''t like Ipswich supporters![:D]

[quote user="wrathsajoke"]didnt realise i was banned from starting threads[/quote]

Your not, but after your last antics you should hardly expec to be taken seriouly?

[quote user="wrathsajoke"]you think im a scum fan? dream on fool[/quote]Oh, right scum for you, no I don''t. Course you don''t support Norwich, nearly bed time mate [:)]

[quote user="wrathsajoke"]didnt realise i was banned from starting threads[/quote]There should be a minimum IQ limit...which I am pretty sure would rule you out.Good one though, super job![Y]

[quote user="wrathsajoke"]would be up to them decide-aslong as hes gone im not bothered[/quote]Yeh we dont need the creative force behind the champions of league 1, a player who changed the formation of the team, the team that won the league by 9 points. Get him out.I bit!