Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

Bumped into Danny Mills twice today...

First of all, at my second job on the tills at sainsburys local, i met him and talked innocently and candidly about the world cup, and in particaulr Rio, he joked that it''d only take Gerrard to get injured and we''d have J T back as captain.

...After my megla 17 hour shift, i came out in town, at about midnight, Mills somewhat inebriated, but not battered to be fair, i asked him where his career ended (to my suprise, still under contract with Man City!) n other innocent questions. I then reminded him of the time he met Dion Dublin at the valley in his charlton days. He then turned and hated aeverything about Norwich and even made an inbred joke and slanted his norvecencian wife! Wonder what that''s about, i am kind of on his side despite, as i bet he doesn''t want the bother, but there was no need to be that harsh, I even asked him his opinions on Lambert independantly and he simply called him a cunt! harsh beyond all means, even if he didn;t directly mean it at Lambert rather someone simply associated with the club.

I totally agree with CU.

DANNY MILLS IS A KNO BEND.

The man comes from Norwich FFS. I still cannot get over a recent radio interview with him during the run up to City v Leeds and he stated that he wanted Leeds to win.

I place Danny Mills in the Robbie Cowling camp!!

I went to school with Danny Mills and can confirm that this was always likely to be the response. He was always Billy-No-Mates because he was so self-absorbed and just not very pleasant to anyone. Even when in the City youth team he talked about joining Tottenham etc. He never had any affinity for Norwich whatsoever.

Apparently Danny Mills wanted to come back to Norwich and said that he was willing to take a paycut so that he could play for us again. Worthington didn''t want anything to do with it. Maybe that''s why there''s an extra bitterness to him.

I was told this by someone who told me about Hucks and Crouch before anyone else knew but don''t know for definite if it''s true. Anyone else hear about this around the time of Hucks and Crouch?

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]First of all, at my second job on the tills at sainsburys local, i met him and talked innocently and candidly about the world cup, and in particaulr Rio, he joked that it''d only take Gerrard to get injured and we''d have J T back as captain.

...After my megla 17 hour shift, i came out in town, at about midnight, Mills somewhat inebriated, but not battered to be fair, i asked him where his career ended (to my suprise, still under contract with Man City!) n other innocent questions. I then reminded him of the time he met Dion Dublin at the valley in his charlton days. He then turned and hated aeverything about Norwich and even made an inbred joke and slanted his norvecencian wife! Wonder what that''s about, i am kind of on his side despite, as i bet he doesn''t want the bother, but there was no need to be that harsh, I even asked him his opinions on Lambert independantly and he simply called him a cunt! harsh beyond all means, even if he didn;t directly mean it at Lambert rather someone simply associated with the club.[/quote]you met Danny Mills twice, thats 2 opportunities you had to smack him in the face, and you didn''t take them.. hang your head in shame!

I met him once in Manchester and he was well up his own arse. He was derogatory about Norwich saying ''you escaped the place too then''. He looked miffed when I defended the city and the clunb. There were a few Premier players there and him and Alan Smith (another Leeds scummer then) were the only two that were rude. I have no time for him, complete w**ker!

Leeds and Mills: A match made in heaven*

*(Replace with whatever obscenity you deem appropriate)

That might be going a bit far. I thought Sutch was absolutely terrible to be honest at times. I thought Mills started well for us at right back and I for one was happy with his performances at the start. He did the odd really daft thing through inexperience. I remember a game against QPR in which we were hanging to a 1-0 lead and he got a second yellow for tugging Trevor Sinclair''s shirt and they went on to score immeadiately after. But I thought he really lost his way the season afterwards so to be honest I wasn''t that devastated when Walker sold him to Charlton. Mills has subsequently gone on to have a fine career in which he has played at the highest level. We helped him on his way in that regard so I think a bit more respect from him should be due. The abuse at Charlton he got was frankly warranted. He behaved like an absolute thug the whole game and some of the challenges he put in were barely worthy of the name.

Considering he started his career with us and indeed had his childhood in the City, his remarks are well out of order!

If we''d of released him when he was in the youth team or before which more than likely was a close call cause I can''t recall him ever being that good for us, then he may of never had the career he had!

I bet he''d of jumped at playing for us in the latter period of his career if he''d of been able to and noone else wanted him!!

Kn obend!

Twice on the same day ? My commiserations.......Once is by chance but twice really is bad luck. Have you broken any mirrors lately ?If he hates Norwich that much why did he spend a day and night there ? Fair enough if he''s on '' in-law '' duty during the day but why spend an evening rubbing shoulders with the   ''six-fingered in-breds'' as well ?He''s just a waste of space......

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]
Twice on the same day ? My commiserations.......

Once is by chance but twice really is bad luck. Have you broken any mirrors lately ?

If he hates Norwich that much why did he spend a day and night there ? Fair enough if he''s on '' in-law '' duty during the day but why spend an evening rubbing shoulders with the   ''six-fingered in-breds'' as well ?

He''s just a waste of space......

[/quote]

He used to go to my high school he was universally hated even back then. Dont worry in a few years time he wont even be a footnote in footballing history, which is probably why he''s so bitter. I hope he invested or saved his huge wage packets wisely, because he''s in big trouble if he ever has to rely on his brains or his charm.

Danny Mills is a total and utter c**t! Every time we play leeds he comes on and makes bitter comments and says how he wants them to win. Saw him in Roccos recently after a game and held back but later really regretted not giving him some choice words as he needs bringing down a peg or two!

Long time ago used to work with a bloke who was not as restrained as me and after being on the receiving end of some Mills arrogance in Ritzy''s put him on his backside in Tombland! Bought thew bloke a drink when he told me the story!

I Think that  Mills does a lot of charity and he did try to throttle Robbie Savage so he can''t be all bad.Whether you like it or not he has had a great career, its not as if Norfolk is a hotbed of football talent so fair play to him. I remember reading about Brian Clough talking to one player " I really like you and i think you are a really nice guy but i am not going to play you, do you see him over there? ( pointing to Larry Lloyd)  .....well i can''t stand that horrible bastard but he is in my team for Saturday".

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]First of all, at my second job on the tills at sainsburys local, i met him and talked innocently and candidly about the world cup, and in particaulr Rio, he joked that it''d only take Gerrard to get injured and we''d have J T back as captain.

...After my megla 17 hour shift, i came out in town, at about midnight, Mills somewhat inebriated, but not battered to be fair, i asked him where his career ended (to my suprise, still under contract with Man City!) n other innocent questions. I then reminded him of the time he met Dion Dublin at the valley in his charlton days. He then turned and hated aeverything about Norwich and even made an inbred joke and slanted his norvecencian wife! Wonder what that''s about, i am kind of on his side despite, as i bet he doesn''t want the bother, but there was no need to be that harsh, I even asked him his opinions on Lambert independantly and he simply called him a cunt! harsh beyond all means, even if he didn;t directly mean it at Lambert rather someone simply associated with the club.
[/quote]

"On 1 July 2009, he was released by Manchester City as his contract expired"

Full of sheite too by all accounts.

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]meant that he retired there, tbh, i did well considering i was smashed!
[/quote]

I wasn''t getting at you, and to be honest it wouldn''t surprise me for Mills to spout such rubbish

[quote user="AndyJR"]How unfortunate for you.
[/quote]

Can''t really understand why No Skills Mills has got a thread at all, let alone one running to two pages