Sign in to follow this  
batesout MOT

Pointless article/tenuous reference to Leeds

Grayson looks set to follow Lambert''s example

Last updated: 06/06/2010 14:09:00

Norwich may have been one of the busiest clubs in the transfer market since the season ended, but Leeds are doing their best to catch up.

So the premise of the article is that by signing players, a seemingly uniquely Norwich tradition, Leeds are following Norwich''s example.

Laughable.

[quote user="batesout MOT"]Grayson looks set to follow Lambert''s example Last updated: 06/06/2010 14:09:00 Norwich may have been one of the busiest clubs in the transfer market since the season ended, but Leeds are doing their best to catch up. So the premise of the article is that by signing players, a seemingly uniquely Norwich tradition, Leeds are following Norwich''s example. Laughable.[/quote]

And your point is?

Do they not like you on waccoe batesey no mates.

Personally I reckon it''s there suggesting that Russell might be off.That may be just me though [:)]

I actually agree with the dirty Leeds fan!To try and make out what we''re doing is ''special'' is ludicrous. Yes Archant are biased to Norwich City (as I would hope all Norwich fans are) but what a stupid sensationalised non article.

If people bother to read the article,and not just the first (admitedly crappy) paragraph,you might realise it is a quick rundown of what our oppos have been up to!

[quote user="batesout MOT"]Just further evidence that not only the BBC, but the whole world of football, are interested in The Famous Leeds United.[/quote]

And that particular comment is further evidence of how far Leeds fans are up their own ar5es!

I thought I''d better amend the thread title to something more appropriate

I have to admit I thought the Archant article was a bit daft. Personally now we''re out of League 1 I dont give 2 hoots about Leeds - there are far bigger rivalries to concentrate on rather than a faded self obsessed club from Coalmine Country

Quote "Just further evidence that not only the BBC, but the whole world of football, are interested in The Famous Leeds United"

It''s true you became the laughing stock of the world and people tuned in to enjoy your steady decline from once being half decent.

Who can forget the player going into demand £30''000 a week & never thinking he''d get it and coming out with £60''000 a week. Or the fact you couldn''t pay for your goldfish in the end!

EVERYONE just laughs at you & you are a great example of that fantastic stupidity.

THanks for the entertainment. Brilliant!

[quote user="Mike Grant"]Quote "Just further evidence that not only the BBC, but the whole world of football, are interested in The Famous Leeds United"

It''s true you became the laughing stock of the world and people tuned in to enjoy your steady decline from once being half decent.

Who can forget the player going into demand £30''000 a week & never thinking he''d get it and coming out with £60''000 a week. Or the fact you couldn''t pay for your goldfish in the end!

EVERYONE just laughs at you & you are a great example of that fantastic stupidity.

THanks for the entertainment. Brilliant![/quote]We haven''t finished yet [6]