Sign in to follow this  
Beauseant

Happy birthday Sports Desk Pete

Surprisingly he didn''t buy a round at the Pups meet to celebrate, but I have it on good authority that it is our favourite thread merger''s birthday today, so let me be the first to offer congratulations and get him a virtual pint of Taddy lager!

Have a good one mate!

Happy Birthday Pete. I hope you have the day away from this place and are not too hungover tomorrow.

Davo

[quote user="Beauseant"]

Surprisingly he didn''t buy a round at the Pups meet to celebrate, but I have it on good authority that it is our favourite thread merger''s birthday today, so let me be the first to offer congratulations and get him a virtual pint of Taddy lager!

Have a good one mate!

[/quote]

Happy birthday Pete.

I think he kept it quiet friday night Beau just in case someone offered to buy him a pint of Nutty''s crappy i mean Taddy lager.

My gift to you will be to give you no need to remove any of my posts.Apart from the one earlier, oops.[:D]

[quote user="Go Wash Your Mouth Out Son"] If Moses was alive his name would be Wesley Hoolahan.[/quote]And lo the Egyptians did pursue Moses and the children of Israel to the Red Sea, and the children cried out "Moses, we are sore afraid," and Moses did run round and round in a circle which confused the Egyptians until the last child of Israel had crossed through the water; at which point Moses gave the ball away and the Egyptians cried out "oh for a properly creative midfielder" and were drowned.Exodus 12:37-15:2

Haha, I love how he leaves this thread that is blatently off topic. [;)]Bet he''s loving it. [:D]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Go Wash Your Mouth Out Son"] If Moses was alive his name would be Wesley Hoolahan.[/quote]And lo the Egyptians did pursue Moses and the children of Israel to the Red Sea, and the children cried out "Moses, we are sore afraid," and Moses did run round and round in a circle which confused the Egyptians until the last child of Israel had crossed through the water; at which point Moses gave the ball away and the Egyptians cried out "oh for a properly creative midfielder" and were drowned.Exodus 12:37-15:2[/quote]Best post on here for a long long time. 10/10 Chopsy [*]