Sign in to follow this  
Gooders_Army

very pleased so far

hi all,

i feel very satisfied by our four new signings so far. Crofts sounds a very tidy and energetic midfielder and fox sounds a very good footballer with a decent range of passing so they should add competition. Smith is a very quick fall back and great going forward and has played champions league football so cant be bad and elliot ward is experienced at championship level and can play in midfield so again adds competition and height at the back.

It is also great to be signing players early so we get ahead of other teams and so we dont have to rush signings in late july august as usual lol. Lambert also seems very dedicated and working really hard since the end of last season in recruiting players and planning for the future. I still feel we need a right back a wide midfielder with pace, obviously resigning forster and one or two strikers maybe or at least one. Id love us to sign nick bailey from charlton cause he works his socks off and can play in the centre as well as wide left and caused us lots of problems at the valley.

Hope everyone is looking forward too the world cup cant wait. Ive done a fantasy league on mcdonalds if peeps r interested.

Type world cup fantasy league on google and it is the first option to come up.

Register on the site for free, pick your squad and go to the league tab on the right hand side and select join a classic league and the code to join is:

457400-111395

be great if loads of people join be a good crack

OTBC

:)

[quote user="Gooders_Army"]hi all,

i feel very satisfied by our four new signings so far. Crofts sounds a very tidy and energetic midfielder and fox sounds a very good footballer with a decent range of passing so they should add competition. Smith is a very quick fall back and great going forward and has played champions league football so cant be bad and elliot ward is experienced at championship level and can play in midfield so again adds competition and height at the back.

It is also great to be signing players early so we get ahead of other teams and so we dont have to rush signings in late july august as usual lol. Lambert also seems very dedicated and working really hard since the end of last season in recruiting players and planning for the future. I still feel we need a right back a wide midfielder with pace, obviously resigning forster and one or two strikers maybe or at least one. Id love us to sign nick bailey from charlton cause he works his socks off and can play in the centre as well as wide left and caused us lots of problems at the valley.

Hope everyone is looking forward too the world cup cant wait. Ive done a fantasy league on mcdonalds if peeps r interested.

Type world cup fantasy league on google and it is the first option to come up.

Register on the site for free, pick your squad and go to the league tab on the right hand side and select join a classic league and the code to join is:

457400-111395

OTBC

:)[/quote]Full back ?but i do agree wiht what your saying totally dudee.

[quote user="NCFC-47"][quote user="Gooders_Army"]hi all, i feel very satisfied by our four new signings so far. Crofts sounds a very tidy and energetic midfielder and fox sounds a very good footballer with a decent range of passing so they should add competition. Smith is a very quick fall back and great going forward and has played champions league football so cant be bad and elliot ward is experienced at championship level and can play in midfield so again adds competition and height at the back. It is also great to be signing players early so we get ahead of other teams and so we dont have to rush signings in late july august as usual lol. Lambert also seems very dedicated and working really hard since the end of last season in recruiting players and planning for the future. I still feel we need a right back a wide midfielder with pace, obviously resigning forster and one or two strikers maybe or at least one. Id love us to sign nick bailey from charlton cause he works his socks off and can play in the centre as well as wide left and caused us lots of problems at the valley. Hope everyone is looking forward too the world cup cant wait. Ive done a fantasy league on mcdonalds if peeps r interested. Type world cup fantasy league on google and it is the first option to come up. Register on the site for free, pick your squad and go to the league tab on the right hand side and select join a classic league and the code to join is: 457400-111395 be great if loads of people join be a good crack OTBC :)[/quote]

Full back ?

but i do agree wiht what your saying totally dudee.
[/quote]

Fall back would be more than applicable if discussing somebody like Jon Otsemober.

the code to join is:

457400-111395

OTBC

I''m in. Also in a couple of other leagues.

I''m pleased, as well, man for man the newcomers seem better than those they will replace, and it has been done on a shoestring so there should still be some money for a big signing or two.

You may be right at right back, and PL has shown interest in speedy wingers in the past, but these are a little out of place if they are non-defending touchline huggers.

They do not fit in easily to the diamond shape.

The greatest need now seems to be a keeper, hopefully Forster, and a striker or two - Cody and Oli are not replacements for Martin or Holt at the moment.

i feel we need a winger and a striker desperately and a bit of pace cause we lack some pace for sure. M8 what is the code to the other leagues your in, happy with the team you have selected??

what bout ebanks blake from wolves season long loan great player at champ level, heard we were interested in theo robinson from huddersfield talented player