Sign in to follow this  
Barclaybred

Meeting WRATH posters in gorleston

I had to shoot to yarmouth then gorleston last night with mate and stopped off in a pub called the albion..I had NCFC cap on with Engalnd shirt and got chatting to a group who most supported Norwich..I asked them if they used message boards and both said Wrath! ..I said why,you sound intelligent enough to post on pink un!

At least im sure now pink un posters are better looking if that was the standard of a poster on the wrath board ;)

[quote user="Eadienhucks"]Oi! i post on WRATH and here and am both intelligent and very goodlooking![/quote]---I''ve no idea about the good-looking bit but a while ago Google threw up this highly intelligent[;)] and perceptive[;)] comment on Wrath[st] about a particular Pink ''un post/poster:"Purple Canary made a very reasoned point."

[quote user="6088m canary"]How old were these guys?
The Albion is down the road from me nan''s.....
decent crowd down there....
[/quote]

In their 20`s and a couple older..There were a couple of chelsea gh as well..1st time in pub and is a decent watering hole,though could only have the 1 as was driving..1 of the guys said yarmouth will have the screnn on the beach again,for England matches,but i cannot find anything on net to confirm?

The Wrath and the Pinkun are just different but both enjoyable.  To be fair, the WOTB edges it as it provides far more recipes.

[quote user="Barclaybred"]

[quote user="6088m canary"]How old were these guys?The Albion is down the road from me nan''s.....decent crowd down there....[/quote]I doubt it, think the screens caused a bit of trouble last time.

In their 20`s and a couple older..There were a couple of chelsea gh as well..1st time in pub and is a decent watering hole,though could only have the 1 as was driving..1 of the guys said yarmouth will have the screnn on the beach again,for England matches,but i cannot find anything on net to confirm?

[/quote]

[quote user="Barclaybred"]Do you also post on the wrath Big slob? ;)[/quote]Haa, sorry guys, don''t know how i even got onto this thread, don''t remember clicking it, ahh well.