Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

N Power Championship

[quote user="I am a Banana"]strange...if true[/quote]

Why is it strange lol? Its just a change of sponsorship.

And it was already known, lots of threads on here previously questioning whether we were to keep the League 1 trophy as there is a change of sponsorship and a new trophy.

[quote user="NCFC91"]

And it was already known, lots of threads on here previously questioning whether we were to keep the League 1 trophy as there is a change of sponsorship and a new trophy.

[/quote]

what benefits will they get from it, and why would coca cola want to stop.?!

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="NCFC91"]

[/quote]

what benefits will they get from it, and why would coca cola want to stop.?!

[/quote]

The same benefits any firm gets from sponsoring something, and perhaps it was the end of their contract, like Aviva''s sponsorship contract runs out at the end of next season with us.

[quote user="BARLODONA"]god your a tard[/quote] dont know what happend there?????

[quote user="BARLODONA"][quote user="BARLODONA"]god your a tard[/quote] dont know what happend there?????[/quote]You used "your" when you should have used "you''re". That''s what ''happened'' ........... [Y]

[quote user="batesout MOT"]Wow, the last EVER coca cola league 1 champions. That''s one for all you tattoo fans out there.[/quote]yeh its just not the same as ''WACCOE and always will be until they right the wrongs'' blah blah blah. Im sure that one looks lovely on whichever part of the body you chose to celebrate being the champions of europe

[quote user="batesout MOT"]Got our entire honours list on my member (only the worthwhile ones though), i''m well endowed, but not THAT well endowed.[/quote]So you''ve not had anything tatooed on it for about 18 years now?

Just let it go man, just let it go.... [:)] bit obsessed maybe, just a tad mmm.N Power eh, hmm, you may be the last team to win the "this crap rots your teeth" league 1 title but we''ll be the first to win the N POWER!!!! Championship [:P]Personally I wish it had been sponsored by the Banana Republic but that''s just me.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

but n power and football just doesn''t seem to mix.

[/quote]

Don''t try water and electricity either Nana. [N]

[quote user="First Wazzock"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

but n power and football just doesn''t seem to mix.

[/quote]

Don''t try water and electricity either Nana. [N]

[/quote]

Spoilsport![:@]

[quote user="Wings of a sparrow"]What sponsors would go hand in hand with football?[/quote]

The makers of Vasaline!

Is it coincidence we win League titles the year they are going to be changed. For example the Division 1 title before it was The championship, and now Coca Cola League 1 when it is going to chance to Npower! We only win when we can keep the trophy [;)]

Yeah I was going to say we won the last Div1 before it turned CCC.

I don''t like this whole NPower sponsorship, mainly because when I think NPower I think of The 2005 Ashes before even electricity. Why take this away from me??

[quote user="PL"]Is it coincidence we win League titles the year they are going to be changed. For example the Division 1 title before it was The championship, and now Coca Cola League 1 when it is going to chance to Npower! We only win when we can keep the trophy [;)][/quote]

No, it just means the FL doesn''t change sponsors very often.

[quote user="batesout MOT"]Wow, the last EVER coca cola league 1 champions. That''s one for all you tattoo fans out there.[/quote]At least we won it, tell me how many years did it take for you to finish second? Three wasn''t it. I still hope we get to have the golden badges on our sleeves like Leicester did, this is the most exciting reason for winning the damn league.

[quote user="batesout MOT"]you must be joking about the stars... If you ever won anything worthwhile, you wouldn''t inflate the value of the meaningless.[/quote]

But the point is you didn''t win it did you? You came second after three years desperately trying didn''t you .. that was his point [:D]

So, actually, I can see why this annoys you so much ... [:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

Leeds United - perpetual also-rans since the seventies - and yes I know you played in the Champions League and fluked a win over your local glamour team this season - I would say local rivals but, to be honest, I''d be amazed if they even still remember that you exist [:D][:D][:D]  

[quote user="batesout MOT"]you must be joking about the stars...

If you ever won anything worthwhile, you wouldn''t inflate the value of the meaningless.[/quote]No, not stars you cretin. For this season the winners of League 1 i.e Leicester had golden Coca Cola badges on their sleeves. You obviously didn''t get the sarcasm in my post.Winning League 1 is not a huge achievment, but is much better than failing for two years then snatching second despite trying in vain to fuck it up.