Sign in to follow this  
canarycol

anyone watching socceraid on tv

Nice to see James "Smithy" Corden back on television, he doesn''t seem to get much work these days. And what a great physical specimen to be associated with British sport.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Nice to see James "Smithy" Corden back on television, he doesn''t seem to get much work these days. And what a great physical specimen to be associated with British sport.

[/quote]

That is part of the joke you f**k wit.

[quote user="Docs Big Nose that was at the Heart of the Defence"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Nice to see James "Smithy" Corden back on television, he doesn''t seem to get much work these days. And what a great physical specimen to be associated with British sport.

[/quote]

[/quote]

I think Mr chops as joking...

[quote user="freddyf105"][quote user="Docs Big Nose that was at the Heart of the Defence"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Nice to see James "Smithy" Corden back on television, he doesn''t seem to get much work these days. And what a great physical specimen to be associated with British sport.[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]Well, I was being sarcastic.  But I don''t think sticking a fat man with big tits in a tracksuit alongside athletes is funny.  It''s like this guy''s some kind of national hero when he''s an averagely funny halfwit whose 15 minutes of fame is way overrunning.  If that makes me a "f**k wit", I guess I can live with that.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]I think Ollie Murs could do a job on the right for us.[/quote]nononono no no no NO NO NOOOO!!!!Nothing against the lad who looks lively.. but everytime I hear his name I just hear that w@nk Xfactor voiceover mug shouting OLLLIII MURRRRRS... [:@]

[quote user="AndyCanary"][quote user="Mister Chops"]I think Ollie Murs could do a job on the right for us.[/quote]nononono no no no NO NO NOOOO!!!!Nothing against the lad who looks lively.. but everytime I hear his name I just hear that w@nk Xfactor voiceover mug shouting OLLLIII MURRRRRS... [:@][/quote]Breath in & breath out Andy chill [;)] haha

[quote user="CT "][quote user="Mister Chops"]I think Ollie Murs could do a job on the right for us.[/quote]Agreed.Thats twice in one day [:O][/quote]Let''s go for a hat-trick.I like breathing.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="freddyf105"][quote user="Docs Big Nose that was at the Heart of the Defence"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Nice to see James "Smithy" Corden back on television, he doesn''t seem to get much work these days. And what a great physical specimen to be associated with British sport.[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]Well, I was being sarcastic.  But I don''t think sticking a fat man with big tits in a tracksuit alongside athletes is funny.  It''s like this guy''s some kind of national hero when he''s an averagely funny halfwit whose 15 minutes of fame is way overrunning.  If that makes me a "f**k wit", I guess I can live with that.[/quote]And theres the hat-trick!Could not agree more. Gavin and Stacy was a f*cking shocking program and was completely devoid of humour.And now Corden is dining out on it! The fat moron is nothing special. His laugh gets on my wick!

great  entertainment  but lets  not  forget the  reason why this match took place and yes theakston looked  good at times  someone email roy keane  to sign him  up     lol

[quote user="Mister Chops"]I think Ollie Murs could do a job on the right for us.[/quote]

he''s better than lee croft!

Wilkes tackle on Zidane when he was clean through on goal has to rank amongst the best in the game, was brilliant!

Ben Shepard could have been confused with Cafu also haha, he loved bombing forward from FB.

Murs ain''t half bad either.

Quite an entertaining game but if you believe in omens then this is a bad one for England, losing on penalties with a Yank scoring the winning goal. [:O]

[quote user="Wembley_Canary"]Quite an entertaining game but if you believe in omens then this is a bad one for England, losing on penalties with a Yank scoring the winning goal. [:O][/quote]Can''t us meeting the US in the final and it going to pens if i''m honest [;)]

Well if we cant get F Forster then I think Jamie Theakston could be the solution!Half the reason they got James Corden to appear on there is because he is pretty popular at the moment with all this spoof coaching stuff he done for sports relief so therefore they obviously thought him appearing as a coach would get more people to donate. While I also reckon ITV were also using it as a bit of an opportunity to promote his up coming world cup show show he is doing which too be fair sounds half descent and im guessing is similar to the fantasy football show Baddiel and Skinner used to

Zidane could have walked the Rest Of The World to a victory if he wouldn''t have been so embarrassed to do so.IMHO.

We need to snap up James Kyson Lee before it''s too late.

Comedy gold, taking a throw in when it was a corner.

Also loved Woody Harrelson scoring the winning penalty.

[quote user="Docs Big Nose that was at the Heart of the Defence"]

We need to snap up James Kyson Lee before it''s too late.

Comedy gold, taking a throw in when it was a corner.

Also loved Woody Harrelson scoring the winning penalty.

[/quote]

yes  the  throw in corner was  funnyhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orH54mOeYbI