Sign in to follow this  
smooth

RE: MCNALLY - NCFC WILL WORK QUICKLY

Something many of us have said for years, I remember following our relegation some of us from the ncfc board met with N.doncaster, j. ferrari, miranda at the fat cat.

I said and so did many lets act now get thep layers in so they can settled, not living in hotels. Not missing half of preseason

So finally some sense... we are being a professional club

Yeah, I think thats what all promoted teams need to do though. Teams that are just going to settle for mid table, who were in the same league the previous season, will do their transfers later on as they know that they have the squad to finish mid table anyway though.

Its also better lambert is moving quick as this desn''t allow other teams to get in the way [y]

Yeah, I think thats what all promoted teams need to do though. Teams that are just going to settle for mid table, who were in the same league the previous season, will do their transfers later on as they know that they have the squad to finish mid table anyway though.

Its also better lambert is moving quick as this desn''t allow other teams to get in the way [y]

Nicely put Banana. The last thing we would have wanted was for us to be in a contract bidding war for Elliot Ward and Stephen Smith. Acted quickly, out of contract players (and championship quality ones as well!) signed up, some league one talent signed I imagine on the cheap, I would expect a large bulk of the transfer fund still left to play around with!

[quote user="Lincs CR"]Nicely put Banana. The last thing we would have wanted was for us to be in a contract bidding war for Elliot Ward and Stephen Smith. Acted quickly, out of contract players (and championship quality ones as well!) signed up, some league one talent signed I imagine on the cheap, I would expect a large bulk of the transfer fund still left to play around with![/quote]

[y]

I like the bit where he talks about planning ahead 2 transfer windows now we have got a new Chief Scout - sounds like we have a plan on and off the field that doesn''t just consist of looking down the list of who is out of contract that month.

[quote user="Thunderbirds are go"]I like the bit where he talks about planning ahead 2 transfer windows now we have got a new Chief Scout - sounds like we have a plan on and off the field that doesn''t just consist of looking down the list of who is out of contract that month.[/quote]

its probably just normal but we were run poor so it seems really cool to us fans at the moment!

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="Thunderbirds are go"]I like the bit where he talks about planning ahead 2 transfer windows now we have got a new Chief Scout - sounds like we have a plan on and off the field that doesn''t just consist of looking down the list of who is out of contract that month.[/quote]

its probably just normal but we were run poor so it seems really cool to us fans at the moment!

[/quote]

Lol, true. I''m sure the novelty will wear off in a few months

[quote user="Thunderbirds are go"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote] Lol, true. I''m sure the novelty will wear off in a few months[/quote]

after of having years of troubles, this wil last forever [;)]