Sign in to follow this  
Minster Canary

Cowling's "nazi" jibe

I have to say I agree completely with Arthurs initial post, well said

Thanks Rudolph, seems the latter in the day it got, the more people thought the Norwich fan sending a provocative email in the 1st place started this petty battle.......perhaps when people initially read it, they were angry, then as it sunk in and they understood the NCFC fella was a bit of a d;ck for sending it in the 1st place, reality set in.

Thanks for the link Queen B

Look, Cowlings been man enough, to apologise.....I belive this to be sincere and he, points out his passion for his club got the better of him.....any NCFC fan who is passionate about thier club can relate to his apology and the passion you feel for our club.

I for one accept the apology....and once the the norwich fan and the Evening News and Simon Wright the jounelist who wants to turn The Evening News into The Daily Sport apologise....I consider this matter closed.

Colchester are not and never will be a threat to us....lets all move on after apologies are made by all who created this mess, and get back to normal by directing our hate towards Ipsh:t LOL..........OTBC!!!

[quote user="Queen B"]Not sure if this has been posted but I see Cowling has apologised:Link[/quote]No it hadn''t been posted.I think he realises he''s been a bit of a silly boy.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Thanks for the link Queen B

Look, Cowlings been man enough, to apologise.....I belive this to be sincere and he, points out his passion for his club got the better of him.....any NCFC fan who is passionate about thier club can relate to his apology and the passion you feel for our club.

I for one accept the apology....and once the the norwich fan and the Evening News and Simon Wright the jounelist who wants to turn The Evening News into The Daily Sport apologise....I consider this matter closed.

Colchester are not and never will be a threat to us....lets all move on after apologies are made by all who created this mess, and get back to normal by directing our hate towards Ipsh:t LOL..........OTBC!!![/quote]Whats is closer to the truth though is he is apologising because he got caught, probably not because he is genuinely sorry.It not about being man enough at all, he has been backed into a corner and he is playing damage limitation.

Lets.........................let......................................Cowling............................say.............................whatever............................he......................................wants............................to.........................say............andignore.....................................him.........................................?

Annoying....................isnt.............it....................Arthur........................................?

[quote user="Queen B"]Not sure if this has been posted but I see Cowling has apologised:

Link
[/quote]

Only because Herr Major Bowkett and Hauptmann McNally threatened to send the Stukas and Heinkels over to the Weston Community Paddy Field.....and improve the playing surface.....

CT you wonder why people dismiss your comments and call you a silly kid???

Whats is closer to the truth though is he is apologising because he got caught, probably not because he is genuinely sorry.

I dont agree with that to be honest Morty...hes been saying exactly how he feels all his life, and has never apologised for some very outrageous claims......I don think this is a genuine apology.

CT.....=.......T..............W.............A..........T.......!!!

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Fair play to him for apologising.

Hopefully that will be the end of that.  The words "storm" and "teacup" spring to mind.
[/quote]

Nah, but the words Storm-trooper and Schnapps do spring to mind....

[quote user="ncfc4life"]Surely some sort of action need to be taken by the fa as comparing someone to nazis is completely and utterly out of order and shows how unproffesional he is. Surely Colchester fans must realise what an idiot he is
[/quote]

A deduction of six points at the start of the new season would seem appropriate

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]CT you wonder why people dismiss your comments and call you a silly kid???

Whats is closer to the truth though is he is apologising because he got caught, probably not because he is genuinely sorry.

I dont agree with that to be honest Morty...hes been saying exactly how he feels all his life, and has never apologised for some very outrageous claims......I don think this is a genuine apology.

CT.....=.......T..............W.............A..........T.......!!![/quote]We''ll agree to disagree then, I personally think that he''s trying to end all this, realising he could well be in trouble with the FA, lose respect of his own clubs fans, and I should imagine he''s concerned that the national press could get hold of this and make him look even dafter on a grander scale.

[quote user="Webbo118"]

[quote user="ncfc4life"]Surely some sort of action need to be taken by the fa as comparing someone to nazis is completely and utterly out of order and shows how unproffesional he is. Surely Colchester fans must realise what an idiot he is
[/quote]

A deduction of six points at the start of the new season would seem appropriate

[/quote]

Shouldn''t that be nein points....Jah?

Yes it has all got very silly and drawn out!

BUT what (S)cowling accused Bowket and Mcnally of is way below the belt, nieve, very illegal and isn''t condusive in with the high profile role he has!

Someone in his position is always going to get critiscism however good he is at his job. however ridiculous the critiscism maybe, he in his position has to maintain a dignified stance! 

Just 2 weeks ago the youngest speedway promotor in the Country Nick Mallet who was involved at Newport speedway was stripped of his promotors licence by the Britsh speedway promotors association after he called a fan a "c unt" on facebook!

I think the FA should do the same to the spiky haired ugly t*at and anyway ColWHO would be better of without the prize p*ck whos only there cause he couldn''t get in at West Ham and us allegedly!  

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]CT you wonder why people dismiss your comments and call you a silly kid???

CT.....=.......T..............W.............A..........T.......!!![/quote]Oh no! A stranger on the internet doesnt like me!!However will I continue?

What I think is strange also is the fact Cowling let this particular email get to him. Sure, the email was petty and kind of stupid, but he makes clear on the statement on the Colchester website he''s got far worse emails from Norwich fans in the past and presumably risen above them.But anyway, as has already been said, hopefully we can finally move on from this now; it''s already gone on for far too long.

Oh no! A stranger on the internet doesnt like me!!

However will I continue?

I think you will find 99% of "strangers" on the internet think you are a silly kid, going by replys to your posts youngster.

Oh.....and....by....the....way....you....are....only...the....5th....person...today...to...make....this...."joke"....not...new...not...original........cock........

Having read this, and some of the utter shite he''s said, he must be one of the most unprofessional people i''ve ever seen. Do the Colchester fans even like him? [:|]

What I think is strange also is the fact Cowling let this particular email get to him.

maybe others were decent enough, to realise that if you talk to someone like crap, you get treated the same....and didnt go running to the nearest paper.

The Norwich fan who sent the email is a bit like someone punching someone else and when they get hit back running to the police.

The E mail was quite sensible which in a way probably made (S)cowling snap and feel the need to respond to it!

Yes its gone on too long but (S)cowling took things over the edge with his accusations and should get punished by being made to stand down from his position. Yes it would be enjoyable to see this happen but bitterness towards the prat wouldn''t be the reason I wish to see the FA ban him!

What I think is strange also is the fact Cowling let this particular email get to him.

maybe others were decent enough, to realise that if you talk to someone like crap, you get treated the same....and didnt go running to the nearest paper.

The Norwich fan who sent the email is a bit like someone punching someone else and when they get hit back running to the police.

No offence grantroederdisater, but the mount of abuse people put up with in football is ridiculous....Eric Cantona reacted....hes treated as a legend...Craig Bellamy reacted in the manc derby......I took my son to a game with his friends years ago, they started shouting abuse at the keepr...now I cant recall the keepers name, but he truned around and shouted F#ck up and give a rest lads....I didnt get the hump...good for him for sticking up for himself......ive heard footballers being caller all sorts of things....some of the monkey chants years ago and bananas thrown on the pithc ...at carrow roadf...not millwall or chelsea...Norwich...people eventually react, its in your nature. Majority of people act now think later.......im sure you have all done, i know i have.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]What I think is strange also is the fact Cowling let this particular email get to him.

The Norwich fan who sent the email is a bit like someone punching someone else and when they get hit back running to the police.[/quote]Although Cowling is a knob, you are right there Arthur, I think that bloke squealing to the press was very under hand and not a noble thing to do at all. By all means maybe inform NCFC and let them sort it out, but I think going to the press shows that he didn''t really have a lot of bollocks.

Yes Brenda, a lot of us do.

To say that we would be better off without him, is to be totally ignorant of his position within the club - he owns the whole lot.

I''m glad to see that some of you recognise that nobody really comes out of this latest episode at all well.

It''s never wise when talking about people to start mentioning the Nazis and I''m glad he has apologised, but if many of us had some of things we''d broadcast to the world via football messageboards quoted in the newspapers I think we would all feel a bit chastened.

Didn''t wish to interrupt your board but the question was asked.

Wonder if th idiot fan who cried to the papers also informed any of the national tabloids??? Is this a big enough story for them???

Also I would like to say, that over the last 2/3 months the Evening News has gone from a readable local paper to bordering on a bloody tabloid!!! If I wanted to read sensationalism I would buy The Sun not the evening news......anyone know why they have changed there aproach lately???

To say that we would be better off without him, is to be totally ignorant of his position within the club - he owns the whole lot.

I''m glad to see that some of you recognise that nobody really comes out of this latest episode at all well.

It''s never wise when talking about people to start mentioning the Nazis and I''m glad he has apologised, but if many of us had some of things we''d broadcast to the world via football messageboards quoted in the newspapers I think we would all feel a bit chastened.

Didn''t wish to interrupt your board but the question was asked.

Good post SirRobbie.....I and others on here think the NCFC fan is a moron for crying to the papers. Cowlings apologised - will the city fan and the evening news???

This Nazi business will soon be forgotten in a month or so, when Lambo takes the squad out to the training camp in Germany....