Sign in to follow this  
Minster Canary

Cowling's "nazi" jibe

They really have both acted like a couple of schoolboys with each trying to out do each other with bigger and more ridiculous insults. I think Cowling can claim victory in he managed to stoop the lowest. Well done Robbie.

The bit that amazes me though is that a chairman of a football club could be naive enough to be drawn into such a pathetic exchange. It does give a bit of an insight into his character. 

The Evening News and the twonk who sent the email have made us look pathetic.

Emails are supposed to be private unless both partys agree otherwise. From how I read it, the Evening News did not have Cowlings permission, but rang him to inform him of them running the story for a comment.

Yes the nazi thing is bad, but get a grip. How many of you laugh, when its been used by John Cleese, Ronnie Barker, Steve coogan etc?

Like other people have said, I think its in poor taste the Evening News putting this on the front page, after the murder in Norwich, and the killing spree in Cumbria.

Cowling, shouldnt have reacted like that, but I admit if I had recieved that email i would have reacted the same. I wouldnt have mentioned the nazis, but I would have been equally disrespectful.

Talk to people how you want people to talk to you.

People saying they are going to report him to the FA and want police action, need to get out more.

I hate to say this and slag off fellow City fans, but some of your comments are so niave, you really do need to grow up.

The guy who sent the email seems to be expecting some sort of hero worshipping, playing the hard done by act. When in all honesty, he is a plank, who thought he would be the joker of the pack insulting a fellow professional clubs chairman, and in the process putting us across in the same style you would expect of a moronic Leeds fan. We as NCFC fans are better than that.

They did have his permission, they wouldn''t have run the story otherwise.

I have seen so many stand ups and sitcoms that have used the nazi reference, Do we want all those comediens banned and to face the police prosecution? There would be no sodding comedy left!

Ok as a chairman you shouldnt be sending emails like that, but I will give him the respect that he says what he think and is up front and honest about it, unlike how our board were pre - Mcnally. Robbie Cowling is an attention seeking idiot. Dont give him anymore attention and that will piss him off more than any dopey numpty sending emails out.

Colchester are nothing to us, dont let them become more than what they are, which is a lower league club that will never get anywhere. Robbie Cowling and Colchester fans must be rolling down the aisles at the ammount of attention City give them these days.

Best thing is to ignore anything Colchester related. They are a nothing club to us, and are probably thriving on the attention they get from Norwich fans. Ignore them and they will go away and go back to the likes of Southend and Leyton Orient.

Would appear that the "twonk who sent the e-mail" features very prominently on Pg 23 of your Corporate Canary 2009-10 brochure - VERY prominently indeed. What''s his connection with the club to be afforded that sort of privilege?

http://www.canaries.co.uk/staticFiles/c0/38/0,,10355~145600,00.pdf

Cowling has actually helped us because he looks like a total fucking idiot and has lost any moral high ground he once might have held. Keep talking yourself into a hole Robbie.

[quote user="wessex exile"]Would appear that the "twonk who sent the e-mail" features very prominently on Pg 23 of your Corporate Canary 2009-10 brochure - VERY prominently indeed. What''s his connection with the club to be afforded that sort of privilege? http://www.canaries.co.uk/staticFiles/c0/38/0,,10355~145600,00.pdf

[/quote]

Well Sherlock you must have spend a fair amount of time finding that particular document so I am sure with your ultra efficient investigative skills that even Tilly would be proud of, you will be able to find a link. Or you could spend your time a little more wisely by emailing your loud mouth chairman and politely asking him to stop embarrassing your club!

Not particularly Attleborough, it''s all over our OMB, someone else has the detective skills, I merely pass on the results. The link is at the bottom of the message btw, it''s the bit that starts http:// etc. Highlight, copy, paste into your internet browser, press return and hey presto...

Well done, Wessex Exile. You''ve (or whoever) found out that the emailer is a Norwich fan who owns a local business that buys advertising space from Norwich City.

Hold the front page! Wow. What a revelation that is - it must mean this is one big conspiracy!

Wessex exile....out of interest i tried to copy and paste but it didnt work.

Would you be kind enough to find your link and copy and paste the whole article and post on here out of curiosity.

Cheers.

Well done, Wessex Exile. You''ve (or whoever) found out that the emailer is a Norwich fan who owns a local business that buys advertising space from Norwich City.

well not being funny, but that could explain why he got front page, and why there was only a small mention at the end of the article that he did swear at Cowling.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Wessex exile....out of interest i tried to copy and paste but it didnt work.

Would you be kind enough to find your link and copy and paste the whole article and post on here out of curiosity.

Cheers.[/quote]Its a 30 page PDF file Arthur, he won''t be able to.It should work though.

Its a 30 page PDF file Arthur, he won''t be able to.

It should work though.

Oh LOL...maybe not then, that would add 300 pages to the thread.........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some people are like slinkies, they serve no use, but its real good fun pushing them down a flight of stairs

is that aimed at me Morty lad LOL.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Its a 30 page PDF file Arthur, he won''t be able to.

It should work though.

Oh LOL...maybe not then, that would add 300 pages to the thread.........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some people are like slinkies, they serve no use, but its real good fun pushing them down a flight of stairs

is that aimed at me Morty lad LOL.[/quote]No Arthur, why on earth would I want to push you down a flight of stairs?Try the link a few times, one of the times I tried it, it didn''t work either.

[quote user="wessex_exile"]Not particularly Attleborough, it''s all over our OMB, someone else has the detective skills, I merely pass on the results. The link is at the bottom of the message btw, it''s the bit that starts http:// etc. Highlight, copy, paste into your internet browser, press return and hey presto...[/quote]

A quick google of the words "Keith Armour" and "Norwich" brings a direct hit on page one. It''s hardly detective skills repacing Keith with Kevin if the first name didn''t work.

No Arthur, why on earth would I want to push you down a flight of stairs?

LOL. Hope there wasnt any sarcasim in that mate LOL.

Try the link a few times, one of the times I tried it, it didn''t work either.

Tried it 4 times and still nothing!!!!!!!!

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]No Arthur, why on earth would I want to push you down a flight of stairs?

LOL. Hope there wasnt any sarcasim in that mate LOL.

Try the link a few times, one of the times I tried it, it didn''t work either.

Tried it 4 times and still nothing!!!!!!!![/quote]See the above post about the googling option.I think you''re getting a bit paranoid Arthur, we''re not all out to get you, you know.[:)]

I think you''re getting a bit paranoid Arthur, we''re not all out to get you, you know.

You are, you are all ganging up on me....its a bloody conspirecy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and I tried that on google and it just came up with this bloody thread and the Eveningnews24..........maybe this internet lark isnt for me......

Hello Arthur,

Trying googling the words "Keith Armour" with the quotes and Norwich after. It will be on the first page of results.

[quote user="wessex_exile"]Not particularly Attleborough, it''s all over our OMB, someone else has the detective skills, I merely pass on the results. The link is at the bottom of the message btw, it''s the bit that starts http:// etc. Highlight, copy, paste into your internet browser, press return and hey presto...[/quote]

Read it again genius, you asked for a connection between the football club and said person = the LINK!!!

Epic fail at an attempt to be a smart ar5e

Comparing Norwich City or almost any organisation in the free democratic world to the Nazi''s is ridiculous, twisted, slanderous and sanctions should be taken!

Yes our big club stomping over the little club "poaching" snatching of Lambert must of been a bitter pill to swallow for (S)cowling and ColWHO but thats how football works and if Lambert takes us back up into the Premiership and re -establishs the club in it then it likely the thing will happen to us!

But to accuse Norwich of being like Nazi''s frankly shows the t wat (S)cowling for what he is!

He goes on about Bowketts position is now untenable, well (S)cowlings certainly is after comments like that!

The FA should throw the book at him!  

Read it again genius, you asked for a connection between the football club and said person = the LINK!!!

Epic fail at an attempt to be a smart ar5e

Just seen McNally and Bowkett driving down Prince of Wales Road in a Panzer....FACT!

And Lambo and Culverhouse were following behind in a German Staff car.....DOUBLE FACT!