Sign in to follow this  
Minster Canary

Cowling's "nazi" jibe

I have to say im very pleased with how Bowkett and McNally are dealing with this all. They appear to be pretty much keeping quiet as possible and not getting involved into a war of words with Cowling. Really just making Cowling look even more of a pratt

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]Talk about storm in a teacup. I can''t really see anything in those emails to get particularly angry about to be honest, I am a fully signed up liberal lefty. It isn''t professional of him but he was responding to a personal email. Think the Evening News are trying to be a little bit too much like the Daily Mail.
[/quote]

I would suggest that this is a highly offensive and racist comment. Did not a member of the royal family get hung drawn and quarted for a similar effort at a party. Do you feel it is correct to compare somebody ( who ever they might be ) to someone responsible for millions of deaths in concentration camps ?. Pete are the FA aware of these comments ? Could you imagine what would happen to a player /manager should they aim similar comments towards a referee in a press comment after the game ?

so Robbie Cowsh*t, an official of a public serving industry, and a "respected" businessman signs his emails off with "up yours".. no wonder Jobserve never found me any gainful employment when i used it... its run by the village idiot.mind you, the more he gobs off the more attention he gets... he must get through a fair few pairs of underpants a day with the excitement that must cause him.

Colchester at home in the first round of the League cup please!

also, i think the FA should now charge Robbie Cowling with brining the game into disrepute.. a 500,000 fine should do :)

Did just post an article about it on the col u 606 but the beeb removed it stright away as apparently I showed "a clear dislike towards an individual" and the beeb dont like that sort of stuff on their pages

In the interest of fairness, the Norwich fan could have been a little more civil.....

Mr Cowling,

Isn''t it about time you stopped being a

complete t**head and let the whole Paul Lambert saga rest.As I

hope you are aware, us Norwich fans have always had a good rapport with

Colchester fans and your actions have really stretched this to the

limit. Irreparable damage may already have been done, so please give up

on the sh**stirring for the benefit of not only the Norwich fans, but

most importantly for Colchester, your own fans. I do wonder if

you really care about them? I fear not, and think you''re more interested

in pumping up your own over-inflated ego.You may think that I''m

writing this now because I''m upset about the fine imposed on Norwich.

You''d be far from the truth, I''d like to let you know that I consider

the fine a great investment!Maybe instead of b****ing, you

should sit down and take a long hard look at yourself and wonder why you

can''t hold on to good managers, after all the right honourable Mr Paul

Lambert isn''t the only good manager you''ve let slip!I do wish

Colchester United the best of luck for the forthcoming season, but on a

personal level, may mis-fortune come your way.I do hope that the

potato field of a pitch at your stadium yields a good crop of spuds

this summer. You''ll need all those potatoes for all the chips you have

on your shoulder!

Regards,Keith (a loyal norwich

city fan)

[quote user="AndyJR"]In the interest of fairness, the Norwich fan could have been a little more civil.....

Mr Cowling,

Isn''t it about time you stopped being a

complete t**head and let the whole Paul Lambert saga rest.As I

hope you are aware, us Norwich fans have always had a good rapport with

Colchester fans and your actions have really stretched this to the

limit. Irreparable damage may already have been done, so please give up

on the sh**stirring for the benefit of not only the Norwich fans, but

most importantly for Colchester, your own fans. I do wonder if

you really care about them? I fear not, and think you''re more interested

in pumping up your own over-inflated ego.You may think that I''m

writing this now because I''m upset about the fine imposed on Norwich.

You''d be far from the truth, I''d like to let you know that I consider

the fine a great investment!Maybe instead of b****ing, you

should sit down and take a long hard look at yourself and wonder why you

can''t hold on to good managers, after all the right honourable Mr Paul

Lambert isn''t the only good manager you''ve let slip!I do wish

Colchester United the best of luck for the forthcoming season, but on a

personal level, may mis-fortune come your way.I do hope that the

potato field of a pitch at your stadium yields a good crop of spuds

this summer. You''ll need all those potatoes for all the chips you have

on your shoulder!

Regards,Keith (a loyal norwich

city fan) [/quote]Under the circumstances, all things considered, I think the guy was reasonably restrained.[:)]

“I do hope the potato field of a pitch at your stadium yields a good

crop of spuds this summer. You''ll need all those potatoes for all the

chips you have on your shoulder.” [:D]

Robbie Cowling, I didn''t think it was possible for me to have less respect for you, and then you come out with this. Are the FA aware of this story? Surely this makes his position as Colchester chairman ''untenable?'' What a moron.

Not being funny but I find this all quite amusing.

A Norwich fan sends an email to Mr Cowling, swearing, insulting, takes the piss out of everything from the pitch to Mr Cowlings ego, and managers leaving him for bigger clubs................then is "shocked" to recieve one back equally as bad........you couldnt make it up............todays Evening News reads like The Sun.......

Firstly I will say that comparing Bowkett and McNally to the nazis is wrong......but there are plenty of you on this forum who have compared me to Adolf Hitler and found it highly amusing. Double standards springs to mind.......

Look take your biased hats off and your hate for Cowling and think about it......if you revieved an email abusing you personally, your club etc...how would you react???...............Some might argue that in his position he shouldnt talk to people like that.....why???..........I dont care if you are Joe Bloggs or The King/queen of England.......if someone insults you its a natural reaction.........I would rather have someone from a club respond to me like that, rather than the crap I used to get off Doncaster......

As for this idiot Norwich fan taking it to the papers..........christ....I dont like Cowling, but the person who comes across as the bigger moron is the Norwich fan...........

I also think sharing a private email with a newspaper is out of order.......Never thought I would say this but.I take Cowlings side on this one.

The Norwich fan has made us look like bleating idiots, crying to a newspaper...............still I guess if he got paid anything, which he probably did, the fee he recieved paid towards his new season ticket...............

[quote user="NorwichCasual"]

[quote user="Herman "]Anybody know Keith Armour? Liked the potato line[Y][/quote]

Yea, he''s lovely bloke

[/quote]

Tell him ''job done''[;)]

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Not being funny but I find this all quite amusing.

A Norwich fan sends an email to Mr Cowling, swearing, insulting, takes the piss out of everything from the pitch to Mr Cowlings ego, and managers leaving him for bigger clubs................then is "shocked" to recieve one back equally as bad........you couldnt make it up............todays Evening News reads like The Sun.......

Firstly I will say that comparing Bowkett and McNally to the nazis is wrong......but there are plenty of you on this forum who have compared me to Adolf Hitler and found it highly amusing. Double standards springs to mind.......

Look take your biased hats off and your hate for Cowling and think about it......if you revieved an email abusing you personally, your club etc...how would you react???...............Some might argue that in his position he shouldnt talk to people like that.....why???..........I dont care if you are Joe Bloggs or The King/queen of England.......if someone insults you its a natural reaction.........I would rather have someone from a club respond to me like that, rather than the crap I used to get off Doncaster......

As for this idiot Norwich fan taking it to the papers..........christ....I dont like Cowling, but the person who comes across as the bigger moron is the Norwich fan...........

I also think sharing a private email with a newspaper is out of order.......Never thought I would say this but.I take Cowlings side on this one.

The Norwich fan has made us look like bleating idiots, crying to a newspaper...............still I guess if he got paid anything, which he probably did, the fee he recieved paid towards his new season ticket...............[/quote]Do you like..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ellipses?

Cant belive someone in his position writes like that... This must surely be reported to the FA and the police. As someone said earlier, you cant compare Bowkett and McNally to the one who started the WW2...

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Not being funny but I find this all quite amusing. A Norwich fan sends an email to Mr Cowling, swearing, insulting, takes the piss out of everything from the pitch to Mr Cowlings ego, and managers leaving him for bigger clubs................then is "shocked" to recieve one back equally as bad........you couldnt make it up............todays Evening News reads like The Sun....... Firstly I will say that comparing Bowkett and McNally to the nazis is wrong......but there are plenty of you on this forum who have compared me to Adolf Hitler and found it highly amusing. Double standards springs to mind....... Look take your biased hats off and your hate for Cowling and think about it......if you revieved an email abusing you personally, your club etc...how would you react???...............Some might argue that in his position he shouldnt talk to people like that.....why???..........I dont care if you are Joe Bloggs or The King/queen of England.......if someone insults you its a natural reaction.........I would rather have someone from a club respond to me like that, rather than the crap I used to get off Doncaster...... As for this idiot Norwich fan taking it to the papers..........christ....I dont like Cowling, but the person who comes across as the bigger moron is the Norwich fan........... I also think sharing a private email with a newspaper is out of order.......Never thought I would say this but.I take Cowlings side on this one. The Norwich fan has made us look like bleating idiots, crying to a newspaper...............still I guess if he got paid anything, which he probably did, the fee he recieved paid towards his new season ticket...............[/quote]

You are an idiot................... and quite franky out of touch with.................. reality..............

The Norwich fan has made us look like bleating idiots, crying to a newspaper...............still I guess if he got paid anything, which he probably did, the fee he recieved paid towards his new season ticket...............[/quote]Perhaps, as a professional in the public eye a polite, dignified silence, and of course no reply to the Email, would have been more appropriate?

You are an idiot................... and quite franky out of touch with.................. reality..............

Really Norwich casual??? Am I??? Out of touch with reality..this by someone calling themselves norwichcasual??? How old are you sonny???

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]You are an idiot................... and quite franky out of touch with.................. reality.............. Really Norwich casual??? Am I??? Out of touch with reality..this by someone calling themselves norwichcasual??? How old are you sonny???[/quote]

"90% Of The Time I Talk Crap - The Other 10% Is Up For Debate"

Perhaps, as a professional in the public eye a polite, dignified silence, and of course no reply to the Email, would have been more appropriate?

he replied to a personal email to him, with the belief his email would also be personal.

How many time has sports desk Pete, removed emails from Doncaster on here???

Look, I dont like Cowling, but im not going to be biased and say he was ebtirely in the wrong....the nazi jibe was wrong, the rest??? I can see where hes coming from.

And as for all you outraged at the comparison to nazis, calling for him to be banned etc - where you all outraged when plenty of you compared me to a nazi - NO!!! You had a little giggle.

The Norwich fan has made us look like bleating idiots, crying to a newspaper...............still I guess if he got paid anything, which he probably did, the fee he recieved paid towards his new season ticket...............[/quote]In my opinion just makes Cowling even more of a moron for reacting to this. He must know these views of him are out there, so how is this reaction going to help the club, the fans or his position within it all? Yes i empathise if i was in his position and would want to make my feelings known but all this is going to do is cause him more aggro (which maybe he enjoys and thats why he wont let the court case go). Seems to be loving the attention and is looking to make the whole saga as big as possible.

Well at a guess Norwich Casual , I would say you probably sit in the snakep[it, with knock off stone island coats, and have probably got a fair bit of acne aswell as being a keyboard warrior.

Close or completely spot on???

so if Lambert handed his notice in ,and he said he was happy to let Lambert go to Norwich .

how did we steal him ...?

the bloke is a sandwich short of a picnic .

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Perhaps, as a professional in the public eye a polite, dignified silence, and of course no reply to the Email, would have been more appropriate?

he replied to a personal email to him, with the belief his email would also be personal.

How many time has sports desk Pete, removed emails from Doncaster on here???

Look, I dont like Cowling, but im not going to be biased and say he was ebtirely in the wrong....the nazi jibe was wrong, the rest??? I can see where hes coming from.

And as for all you outraged at the comparison to nazis, calling for him to be banned etc - where you all outraged when plenty of you compared me to a nazi - NO!!! You had a little giggle.[/quote]Appropriate for someone in his position to end an email U* Y****?Slight difference between you and RC, and this forum and an email that RC knew had the possibility of becoming public knowledge

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Well at a guess Norwich Casual , I would say you probably sit in the snakep[it, with knock off stone island coats, and have probably got a fair bit of acne aswell as being a keyboard warrior. Close or completely spot on???[/quote]

I am really annoyed that you would suggest that I would wear FAKE Stone Island coats