Sign in to follow this  
city4eva

FORSTER is coming back!!!!!!

Just said on SSN that Newcastle are to let Forster back to Norwich for a season long loan

Great news!!!!!!!

That was from my son!!

He now tells me that what they actually said is that he will be allowed out on loan and and MAY join Norwich, sorry

...the little beggar!

Seriously, would be great news and hope it can be signed and sealed asap. Its the best we can hope for-there has been talk of us wanting to sign him permanently, but that isn''t going to happen, they (Newcastle) have a future England keeper on their hands and they know it.

Suspect another year with us, then he''ll be ready for their first team, come 2011/12.

[quote user="Old Shuck"]...the little beggar! Seriously, would be great news and hope it can be signed and sealed asap. Its the best we can hope for-there has been talk of us wanting to sign him permanently, but that isn''t going to happen, they (Newcastle) have a future England keeper on their hands and they know it. Suspect another year with us, then he''ll be ready for their first team, come 2011/12.[/quote]

Suspect Forster will only ever play for England if his kicking improves dramatically - currently defence have no confidence in him and would rather put the ball into touch than pass back to him.

Great stopper and ball handling though - would be an excellent signing in the CCC

yes i am but im fed up with the hype about forster-wouldnt be a disaster if he didnt come back as we have 2 decent keepers already,and forster isnt all that as you find out next season whichever champs team he plays for

[quote user="wrathsajoke"]yes i am but im fed up with the hype about forster-wouldnt be a disaster if he didnt come back as we have 2 decent keepers already,and forster isnt all that as you find out next season whichever champs team he plays for[/quote]Could you make it anymore obvious that you don''t go to games?

"Could you make it anymore obvious that you don''t go to games?"

Could he make it anymore obvious that he is a trolling binner?

[quote user="wrathsajoke"]yes i am but im fed up with the hype about forster-wouldnt be a disaster if he didnt come back as we have 2 decent keepers already,and forster isnt all that as you find out next season whichever champs team he plays for[/quote]

Hype? Is it warm on your planet or is it rainy in Ipswich,either way you haven''t seen City play this season with a stupid comment like that!

[quote user="wrathsajoke"]"dont go to games" lol-ive had a season ticket for the last 10 years[/quote]

So why have a pop at FF? He was superb last season and you can''t understand why 99.9% of City fans want him back,do you face the pich at games then or just use your season ticket to scrape ice of your windows in the winter because your having a pop at the best Keeper we have had for years and i for one can''t believe you have seen him play! 

[quote user="wrathsajoke"]"dont go to games" lol-ive had a season ticket for the last 10 years[/quote]

And at what point during that period did you have your (apparently very successful) lobotomy?[:|]

forgot leeds away have we and his many other dreadful kicks-yeah he saves shots but thats his job ffs-when rudd played he didnt let us down

[quote user="Beauseant"]

And at what point during that period did you have your (apparently very successful) lobotomy?[:|]

[/quote]

Wish I could have seen how cheerful he was watching the team play under Roeder !!!

[quote user="wrathsajoke"]forgot leeds away have we and his many other dreadful kicks-yeah he saves shots but thats his job ffs-when rudd played he didnt let us down[/quote]

"Yeah he saves shots" FFS[:|]

So because of one bad kick you think he''s not worth bringing back?,Hang on i see whats going on here,honestly Declan just knock on Lamberts door and ask for a game,good try though pretending to be a thick fan on a forum in the hope the manager reads it a thinks "actually that rudd is a good player,i''ll play him instead of that rubbish Forster".[:$]

[quote user="First Wazzock"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

Wish I could have seen how cheerful he was watching the team play under Roeder !!!

[/quote]

Lobotomy, lobotomy, lobotomy, lobotomy!
DDT did a job on me
Now I am a real sickie
Guess I''ll have to break the news
That I got no mind to lose
All the girls are in love with me
I''m a teenage lobotomy

Slugs and snails are after me
DDT keeps me happy
Now I guess I''ll have to tell ''em
That I got no cerebellum
Gonna get my Ph.D.
I''m a teenage lobotomy

[quote user="Beauseant"]

Lobotomy, lobotomy, lobotomy, lobotomy!DDT did a job on meNow I am a real sickieGuess I''ll have to break the newsThat I got no mind to loseAll the girls are in love with meI''m a teenage lobotomySlugs and snails are after meDDT keeps me happyNow I guess I''ll have to tell ''emThat I got no cerebellumGonna get my Ph.D.I''m a teenage lobotomy[/quote]

Never understood that song - DDT is an endocrine disruptor which causes foetal developmental problems and birth defects... not brain damage (although there are a few suspected cases where neurological issues have occurred as a result of exposure, this link is very tenuous). Tsk, those pesky Ramones, if only they''d stayed in school...............

[quote user="wrathsajoke"]forgot leeds away have we and his many other dreadful kicks-yeah he saves shots but thats his job ffs-when rudd played he didnt let us down[/quote]laughable

[quote user="can u sit down please"]I cant be ar$ed to start a new thread on it but its not a "maybe" with Forster, its a done deal. Happy days.[/quote]Can I ask your source, only for you to answer you can''t reveal it lol?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="can u sit down please"]I cant be ar$ed to start a new thread on it but its not a "maybe" with Forster, its a done deal. Happy days.[/quote]

Can I ask your source, only for you to answer you can''t reveal it lol?
[/quote]

Its the "sweets, chocolate, toffee''s, hot drinks" man that used to walk around the pitch! he''s still going strong lol

I''d heard the same thing from a mate who has a ''source'' last night, cusdp, but its never official until we''ve heard it from you! Splendid stuff.Do you know anything about Taiwo having supposedly failed a medical as well?

Also heard on Saturday the deal has been done on forster - dunno why it''s not been announced though?

[quote user="Dogger "]

Also heard on Saturday the deal has been done on forster - dunno why it''s not been announced though?

[/quote]Because a cynical man would maybe say that the deal isn''t actually done and they''re just hoping lol?

[quote user="can u sit down please"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="can u sit down please"]I cant be ar$ed to start a new thread on it but its not a "maybe" with Forster, its a done deal. Happy days.[/quote]

[/quote]

Its the "sweets, chocolate, toffee''s, hot drinks" man that used to walk around the pitch! he''s still going strong lol

[/quote]

Christ i remember him and his little metal trolley,he was 103 in the mid 80''s.

As for Forster being a done deal,CUSDP it''s not that i doubt you but i''ll only be happy he''s our player when he''s holding a City shirt standing infront of the press,until then i''m still worried someone will snatch him away from us at the last minute.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Dogger "]

[/quote]

Because a cynical man would maybe say that the deal isn''t actually done and they''re just hoping lol?
[/quote]

Maybe, but he is well connected and wouldn''t normally give me BS

[quote user="can u sit down please"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

A good sourse but not as nailed on as Mr "goooooolden gool" from the concourse underneath the barclay. He''s always spot on!

[quote user="Dogger "][quote user="morty"][quote user="Dogger "]

[/quote]Because a cynical man would maybe say that the deal isn''t actually done and they''re just hoping lol?[/quote]

Maybe, but he is well connected and wouldn''t normally give me BS

[/quote]Hope so. I''ll be happy for people to say "I told you so" but I reserve judgement on these things till the press conference lol.