Sign in to follow this  
DumbleDelia is Magic

No Holt! AT ALL!!

Norwich: Green, Edworthy, Fleming, Charlton, Drury, Bentley, Mulryne, Francis, Huckerby, McKenzie, Svensson. Subs: Jonson, Safri, Ward, Helveg, Doherty.

Southampton: Keller, Dodd, Lundekvam, Kenton, Le Saux, Fernandes, Delap, Telfer, Anders Svensson, Beattie, Blackstock. Subs: Jakobsson, Phillips, Crouch, Blayney, Nilsson.

[quote]Norwich: Green, Edworthy, Fleming, Charlton, Drury, Bentley, Mulryne, Francis, Huckerby, McKenzie, Svensson. Subs: Jonson, Safri, Ward, Helveg, Doherty. Southampton: Keller, Dodd, Lundekvam, Kenton,...[/quote]

Hope Gary will be back to the team soon...

At last - a matchday squad we have been looking for! It still seems a bit too attacking on the wings, so we''ll have to hope that Bentley and Huckerby occasionally track back.

I still think that Bentley and Jonson should be tried up front as they do in the national sides.

The bench looks defensively weighted for once: I hope Helveg gets on, but if you count Doherty as a defender and Safri as a (defensive) midfielder, there is only Jonson for our attacking options.

I was just thinking that as they are streaming the commentary but also charging members for it, that this is affecting their business or something like that....I suppose it is in the similar grey area to the Free Live Football site.

[quote]Just heard him on Radio Norfolk and gave the impression that he wasn''t dropped because of his rib injury. Fair play Worthy And Greeno starts! Ace[/quote]

Yes I heard the interview too DD and he definately said he''d been told he was being rested and that Worthy was changing it around after the Charlton result.He also said he was dissapointed not to be on the bench and that he would have just have to get on with it in training On Monday and fight his way back into the team.

Think he might have a bit of a wait if Mulryne and Francis continue to play like that.

[quote]City Angel, I think you need to change the fist line of your signature to Phil Mulryne and Damien Francis[/quote]

I couldnt do that to my Hucks, Pete, but I do agree that Mulryne and Francis looked like a match made in heaven, lets hope Worthy sticks with the same team for Saturday.