Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Utd

Hmmm... what shall i do today?

[quote user="Canaries Utd"][quote user="Big Slob"]Have a good trip mate, what games are you going to? Will expect to see a Norwich flag at them. Take care
[/quote]
I''m going to all three qualifiers for England, and the will definately be a St Georges Cross with City badge at Rustenburg and Cape Town which is owned by my mate [:)]

Loving the picture by the way, will she model a City shirt on request?
[/quote]

She looks a bit like Cheryl Cole...

.. is it!?

[quote user="Canaries Utd"]Nana, serious question. Why are you supporting Holland over England?[/quote]Yeah, i''d like to know too. [:S]Although i''m not very confident, every bit of me wants us to do well! Are you on a piiss take? Although i''m also hoping Japan do well, for the purpose of a pointless sweepstake. [:$]

I much prefer the way holland play and have always liked them! England are not going to win nor are holland so why is everyone getting so upset?!

Why do you supports norwich!?

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]Because I am from Norwich, and live in Norwich. You were born in Holland, and/or live there? Suppose you can support who you like, but a bit weird. [:S]

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

Because I am from Norwich, and live in Norwich.

You were born in Holland, and/or live there?

Suppose you can support who you like, but a bit weird. [:S]
[/quote]

also with england it is the same team that fail each year. Holland use some fresh blood each year and england stick with david james, SWP etc even though they failed the last time!

england squad average age is 28.7 and has gone up from the last WC from 25.2 which shows that they take the same players

holland''s squad average is  27.7 and it was 26.4 so they do not take the same players each year as the age would have gone up just as much!

[quote user="Canaries Utd"]I know... i''ll go to South Africa and watch the World Cup, laters [;)]
[/quote]

Don''t talk to any strange women (unless you are prepared to post full details on your return). 

Also, be careful crossing the road.

Most of all - have a brilliiant time and, if you can, post on here while you''re there.

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="Brendo "][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

Because I am from Norwich, and live in Norwich.

You were born in Holland, and/or live there?

Suppose you can support who you like, but a bit weird. [:S]
[/quote]

also with england it is the same team that fail each year. Holland use some fresh blood each year and england stick with david james, SWP etc even though they failed the last time!

[/quote]

Nt really, apart from Van der Wiel and Elia who do they have in their squad who is new? If anythng newer players like Ismael Aissati have been dropped and replaced by more experienced players.

[quote user="freddyf105"][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="Brendo "][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]Because I am from Norwich, and live in Norwich. You were born in Holland, and/or live there? Suppose you can support who you like, but a bit weird. [:S] [/quote]

[/quote]

Nt really, apart from Van der Wiel and Elia who do they have in their squad who is new? If anythng newer players like Ismael Aissati have been dropped and replaced by more experienced players.

[/quote]So if Norwich kept failing with the same players you would go and support Newcastle or someone? No. I can understand that you might admire Holland and their tactics, but supporting them over Holland is not on. [N]

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="Brendo "][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]Because I am from Norwich, and live in Norwich. You were born in Holland, and/or live there? Suppose you can support who you like, but a bit weird. [:S] [/quote]

[/quote]Oh dear typical glory hunting mentality, your just making yourself look very silly now.

[quote user="Duffman"]Personally, I am gutted Sweden aren''t in this years World Cup.............

.http://www.news.com.au/common/imagedata/0,,6119933,00.jpg

http://www.van-wageningen.nl/andre/blog/uploaded_images/sverige_supporter-762155.jpg
[/quote]

not sure the 2nd pic is necessary!?

[/quote]

I disagree.  This is probably the most necessary post of the year.  Well done Duffman!

My Mrs is part Swedish so great post Duffman!!

England FTW!!

OP, have a great time mate, i''m incredibly envious of ya!

[quote user="Lewie - Holt our saviour"][quote user="Canaries Utd"]I know... i''ll go to South Africa and watch the World Cup, laters [;)][/quote]Wow that''s going to be expensive :PHow much is it for you including travel and tickets? (If you don''t mine me asking)[/quote]Mind*

[quote user="Lewie - Holt our saviour"][quote user="Lewie - Holt our saviour"][quote user="Canaries Utd"]I know... i''ll go to South Africa and watch the World Cup, laters [;)]
[/quote]
Wow that''s going to be expensive :P
How much is it for you including travel and tickets? (If you don''t mine me asking)
[/quote]
Mind*
[/quote]

i think he said 15k on page 1 or 2. [:D]

[quote user="Lewie - Holt our saviour"][quote user="Lewie - Holt our saviour"][quote user="Canaries Utd"]I know... i''ll go to South Africa and watch the World Cup, laters [;)][/quote]Wow that''s going to be expensive :PHow much is it for you including travel and tickets? (If you don''t mine me asking)[/quote]Mind*[/quote]

i think he said 15k on page 1 or 2. [:D]

[/quote]F*ckin hell! I could buy myself a very nice pc with that (Mines broken and am using the college one). D:

[quote user="Duffman"]You soiled yourself before reaching the 2nd picture? Well, hopefully others won''t suffer the same problem and can enjoy both pictures.[/quote]

it will be removed soon [;)]

[/quote]Still waiting..............[|-)]

[quote user="Lewie - Holt our saviour"][quote user="Big Slob"]It''s Abbey Clancy, Peter Crouch''s missus[/quote]Wow how does he do it O.o.[/quote]Back in the day when Caroline Ahern, aka Mrs Merton, asked Paul Daniel''s wife Debbie McGee, " What was it that attracted you to this millionnaire ? " might be the answer to that one.