Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Utd

Hmmm... what shall i do today?

Have a good trip mate, what games are you going to? Will expect to see a Norwich flag at them. Take care

[quote user="Canaries Utd"]I know... i''ll go to South Africa and watch the World Cup, laters [;)]
[/quote]

Have a safe trip, Keep the flag flying high!!

[quote user="Big Slob"]Have a good trip mate, what games are you going to? Will expect to see a Norwich flag at them. Take care
[/quote]

I will be at both Semi finals and the final with my NCFC flag, Right on the halfway line for all 3 matches

[quote user="Neil_MacLeod"]

[quote user="Big Slob"]Have a good trip mate, what games are you going to? Will expect to see a Norwich flag at them. Take care
[/quote]

I will be at both Semi finals and the final with my NCFC flag, Right on the halfway line for all 3 matches

[/quote]

how much was that ?[mo]

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="Neil_MacLeod"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

how much was that ?[mo]

[/quote]

15K All in with Cat 1 tickets and Corporate hospitality for the final.

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="Neil_MacLeod"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

how much was that ?[mo]

[/quote]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]going to watch england? What a waste of money![/quote]

International football is the only thing keeping football away from a completely money-dominated market. Players can''t chose to leave their local clubs for another ''bigger'' team that will offer greater prospects and more money. It still actually means something. Cristiano Ronaldo may be able to join Real Madrid on the basis he will get some ridiculous amount of money each week, but he can''t suddenly reject his offer of being involved in Portugal''s 23-man squad and think "F*** this - I''m going to Spain - more chance of winning!"

So shut up and get behind England ffs.

[quote user="Big Slob"]Have a good trip mate, what games are you going to? Will expect to see a Norwich flag at them. Take care[/quote]I''m going to all three qualifiers for England, and the will definately be a St Georges Cross with City badge at Rustenburg and Cape Town which is owned by my mate [:)]Loving the picture by the way, will she model a City shirt on request?

[quote user="Neil_MacLeod"][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="Neil_MacLeod"]

[quote user="Big Slob"]Have a good trip mate, what games are you going to? Will expect to see a Norwich flag at them. Take care[/quote]

[/quote]

how much was that ?[mo]

[/quote]

[/quote]Don''t forget to bring your ear plugs!

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]going to watch england? What a waste of money![/quote]

International football is the only thing keeping football away from a completely money-dominated market. Players can''t chose to leave their local clubs for another ''bigger'' team that will offer greater prospects and more money. It still actually means something. Cristiano Ronaldo may be able to join Real Madrid on the basis he will get some ridiculous amount of money each week, but he can''t suddenly reject his offer of being involved in Portugal''s 23-man squad and think "F*** this - I''m going to Spain - more chance of winning!"

[/quote]

Im supporting the orange Holland!

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

International football is the only thing keeping football away from a completely money-dominated market. Players can''t chose to leave their local clubs for another ''bigger'' team that will offer greater prospects and more money. It still actually means something. Cristiano Ronaldo may be able to join Real Madrid on the basis he will get some ridiculous amount of money each week, but he can''t suddenly reject his offer of being involved in Portugal''s 23-man squad and think "F*** this - I''m going to Spain - more chance of winning!"So shut up and get behind England ffs.

[/quote]Don''t give him the attention he craves

[quote user="Wembley_Canary"][quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

[/quote]

Don''t give him the attention he craves
[/quote]

All i said was that I will be supporting holland, and you just went crazy!

[quote user="Duffman"]Personally, I am gutted Sweden aren''t in this years World Cup.............

.http://www.news.com.au/common/imagedata/0,,6119933,00.jpg

http://www.van-wageningen.nl/andre/blog/uploaded_images/sverige_supporter-762155.jpg
[/quote]

not sure the 2nd pic is necessary!?

You soiled yourself before reaching the 2nd picture?

Well, hopefully others won''t suffer the same problem and can enjoy both pictures.

[quote user="Duffman"]You soiled yourself before reaching the 2nd picture? Well, hopefully others won''t suffer the same problem and can enjoy both pictures.[/quote]

it will be removed soon [;)]

I''ve been hoping that about you for quite some time but never seems to happen so I wouldn''t bank on it.