Sign in to follow this  
ROBFLECK

I hated Roy Keane

...and now I hate him even more. If he nicks Nicky Bailey from under our noses...I think I''ll start a thread on FB "Who hates Roy Keane?"
The binners again are proclaiming themselves as the arrogant bast**** , so it''s fitting they have one at the helm!

The only advantage they over us, albeit a big one, is cash. We are a better club, better support, nicer area and we dont have a raving nutcase for a boss.

We can only hope all potential targets are like Stephen Smith was - willing to work for less money but for a club with more potential

[quote user="Kathy"]The only advantage they over us, albeit a big one, is cash. We are a better club, better support, nicer area and we dont have a raving nutcase for a boss.[/quote]Debatable Kathy, but at least we all know what she looks like![;)]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Kathy"]The only advantage they over us, albeit a big one, is cash. We are a better club, better support, nicer area and we dont have a raving nutcase for a boss.[/quote]Debatable Kathy, but at least we all know what she looks like![;)][/quote]

Lol!

I don''t want a player here who is just here for the money.I would like him to choose us based on the fact that we are a well run, well supported club. A club with good people in charge that is upwardly mobile.

[quote user="morty"]I don''t want a player here who is just here for the money.

I would like him to choose us based on the fact that we are a well run, well supported club. A club with good people in charge that is upwardly mobile.
[/quote]

spot on [y]

I think the fact we just got promoted will help us to gain new blood because they will see we are aiming high and not just going to settle for mid table!

"The only advantage they over us, albeit a big one, is cash"

ha ha ha ha ha ha, that''s priceless !

A club that

- has racked up £10m worth of losses the previous season because there wasn''t any money

- had to loan out three of it''s higher earners just to afford two Sunderland failures

- saw it''s income drop by over a million the previous season, whose season ticket sales are a massive 3000 down this season

- a club who, in response to the above, has it''s manager admitting the the squad will have to be cut and that he will be looking at loans in September - and whose chief executive has openly stated that players will have to be sold BEFORE they can bring anyone in !

I''m not sure what else can be done by the paupers to highlight their plight, other than have the players rattling begging bowls through the streets of ipswich.

Bailey will join us IF Lambert thinks he is what he wants AND if he is available for what Lambert thinks is the right price for him. It will not be through some bidding war with a bankrupt, penniless failing club.

mmm? Nicky Bailey is a cockerney...so if he likes being near London then Ipsh*t (he could live in Essex like 80% of London footballers) has its merits.

The "where you live" is a major factor in where you play for pro''s.

Saying that he could hate London and want the beautiful life in that fine city 120 miles away from this dirty sh*te hole!

Thankyou Morty.

If Bailey goes to Ipswich (and what evidence do we have that we are in for him anyway-just internet gossip, thats all) then that''s his choice, and its certainly Keane''s choice and job to get the best players he can for ITFC, he isn''t going to not bid for someone because internet boards say Norwich might be interested!!

If we want Bailey, its up to him to want to come here. If he doesn''t want to, then its best for all concerned if he doesn''t anyway!

Just been on a Charlton message board.....they think we have already had couple of bids rejected for Bailey. BUT one comment made me laugh.....shows what other fans think of us now ........well, the way Norwich play the game these days they will already have agreed terms with Bailey and someday soon Nicky will hand in a transfer request and refuse to play if he isn''t allowed to leave. Once again over a barrell we will accept an offer so as not to have an unhappy player on our hands.

I think Keane is too focused on getting Chopra and keeping Wickham to be looking at Bailey at the moment. Plus he has consistently shown a preference for Prem players, not sure he would spend the money on a league 1 midfielder.

" i hated roy keane"?stone me, i still and always will hate him. Thank christ we''ve got a decent gaffer instead of a raving loony!

Appently Evans is supposed to have landed at the binners training ground to reassre Mr roy that everything was ok.

Word is that the 3000 drop in season ticket sales has hit the club badly. With income falling year on year the million or so will be badly missed.

What won''t be missed by Evans is that many of the not so dim farmhands have finally twigged how bad things are and are voting with their feet. this massive thumbs down for Keane will certainly suggest action might be needed.

Dead (bin)Man walking, maybe