Sign in to follow this  
Adam NCFC

Fixtures...

[quote user="Sideshow Tim -backing England to win the World Cup"]16th June. Sheffield United away first game of season and Doncaster home the last[/quote]

I want this too - Lol.

How many more threads on the fixture list!?

[quote user="Sideshow Tim -backing England to win the World Cup"]16th June. Sheffield United away first game of season and Doncaster home the last[/quote]17th *

[quote user="NCFC-47"][quote user="Sideshow Tim -backing England to win the World Cup"]16th June. Sheffield United away first game of season and Doncaster home the last[/quote]

17th *
[/quote]

is that a confirmed date?!

what time is the launch? I think there will be a queue at the carrow road shop for a mini fixture list [;)]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="NCFC-47"][quote user="Sideshow Tim -backing England to win the World Cup"]16th June. Sheffield United away first game of season and Doncaster home the last[/quote]17th *[/quote]

what time is the launch? I think there will be a queue at the carrow road shop for a mini fixture list [;)]

[/quote]10am live on SSN ha yeah ill be queing at Midnightjokes

[quote user="NCFC-47"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="NCFC-47"][quote user="Sideshow Tim -backing England to win the World Cup"]16th June. Sheffield United away first game of season and Doncaster home the last[/quote]

17th *
[/quote]

[/quote]

10am live on SSN ha yeah ill be queing at Midnightjokes
[/quote]

Im going on ebay to buy a tent [;)]

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="NCFC-47"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="NCFC-47"][quote user="Sideshow Tim -backing England to win the World Cup"]16th June. Sheffield United away first game of season and Doncaster home the last[/quote]17th *[/quote]

[/quote]10am live on SSN ha yeah ill be queing at Midnightjokes[/quote]

[/quote]Pete said it had been brought forward an hour to 9 o''clock [Y]

[quote user="Champions...Norwich"][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="NCFC-47"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]10am live on SSN ha yeah ill be queing at Midnightjokes[/quote]

[/quote]Pete said it had been brought forward an hour to 9 o''clock [Y][/quote]ah make that 11 that queing will start lol

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]Will the bandwidth and the server manage to handle the huge volume of traffic when the fixtures are announced?[/quote]If there''s a huge explosion which leaves just a smouldering crater where Archant Towers once stood then probably not......