Sign in to follow this  
Greg Downs Hairpiece

Ex-Players?

Yeh i saw him on tv just before the Palace Sheff W game, couldn''t believe the size of him as he was only playing about 3-4 years ago !

Noticed Newman had let himself go a bit but he always was a big old unit anyway !

[quote user="John Morlar"]Alan Brazil.[/quote]Ahhhh, any excuse to post this link once more.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yixzJgWNBd8&feature=PlayList&p=E3D75029A3FCB94D&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=10[:)]

[quote user="Shyster"]George Best doesn''t look too good right now.[/quote][:D]

[quote user="Quentin"][quote user="Shyster"]George Best doesn''t look too good right now.[/quote]Not funny shyster.[/quote]

Go f*ck yourself.

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Quentin"][quote user="Shyster"]George Best doesn''t look too good right now.[/quote]Not funny shyster.[/quote]

Go f*ck yourself.[/quote]No thanks. George Best was a genious player and I find your so called joke disrespectful.

[quote user="Quentin"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Quentin"][quote user="Shyster"]George Best doesn''t look too good right now.[/quote]Not funny shyster.[/quote]

Go f*ck yourself.[/quote]No thanks. George Best was a genious player and I find your so called joke disrespectful.[/quote]

Yes, Best was a fantastic player and I saw him play on several occasions - I too have heaps of respect for him, but the difference it seems ''twixt you and I is that I (and morty above) have a sense of humour.

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Quentin"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Quentin"][quote user="Shyster"]George Best doesn''t look too good right now.[/quote]Not funny shyster.[/quote]

Go f*ck yourself.[/quote]No thanks. George Best was a genious player and I find your so called joke disrespectful.[/quote]

Yes, Best was a fantastic player and I saw him play on several occasions - I too have heaps of respect for him, but the difference it seems ''twixt you and I is that I (and morty above) have a sense of humour.[/quote]

God you must be old if you saw Best play live.

Rob Newman was pretty big when he played for us and when he turned out for the Legends recently he was well large.

[quote user="Quentin"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Quentin"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Quentin"][quote user="Shyster"]George Best doesn''t look too good right now.[/quote]Not funny shyster.[/quote]

Yes, Best was a fantastic player and I saw him play on several occasions - I too have heaps of respect for him, but the difference it seems ''twixt you and I is that I (and morty above) have a sense of humour.[/quote]

God you must be old if you saw Best play live.[/quote]

Yes, Quentin, I''m 111 and a half and I live among the Hui people on the southern rim of the Tibetan plateau.

[quote user="The gut"]Brilliant link morty, thanks.[/quote]Never fails to make me chuckle.[:D]