Sign in to follow this  
Greg Downs Hairpiece

All Vultures 2 Charlton???

He is the only one who we would want, they have alot of rubbish there, i mean look at their strikers:

Mooney, A.Sodje, Forster, McKenzie, McLeod, I know Burton sometimes does this business against us but hardly in the same category as Holt, Lambert, Beckford etc !

I think Charlton could be in big trouble next season even if they are one of the best teams in League One as to quote a certain Sam Deluded Sodje, think last night was make or break for them ! Bailey wont be there come August, they need money and he is one of the very few sell able assets they have !

[quote user="dejanstenfanovic"]He is the only one who we would want, they have alot of rubbish there, i mean look at their strikers: Mooney, A.Sodje, Forster, McKenzie, McLeod, I know Burton sometimes does this business against us but hardly in the same category as Holt, Lambert, Beckford etc ! I think Charlton could be in big trouble next season even if they are one of the best teams in League One as to quote a certain Sam Deluded Sodje, think last night was make or break for them ! Bailey wont be there come August, they need money and he is one of the very few sell able assets they have ![/quote]

Mooney''s a loaney from Reading, but Forster- don''tgo insulting that legend!? Would have him any day!

[quote user="Greg Downs Hairpiece"]Bailey missing the pen may have been his cry for help..."Come & get me City."

Thank God we didn''t sign there donkey defender!!
[/quote]

Bailey is the only Charlton player worth a look if we are really serious about an assault on the play-offs next year.

[quote user="Docs Big Nose that was at the Heart of the Defence"]Lloyd Sam is quite a tidy player.[/quote]

I wasn''t impressed with him at all in the Charlton/Swindon play off games. He often seemed cut cut inside which would have been ok if he had a left foot, as opposed to getting down the line. When he had the chance to cross it he reminded me of Crofty. I don''t recall he did much at all in the promotion game at the Valley when Charlton had loads of the ball.

Perhaps he''s just had bad games when I''ve seen him the last few times.