Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

League one play offs

Wot a fantastic game of football hats off to Charlton & Swindon ,just goes to prove wot a tough leauge this has been.One thing for sure thank god Nowich did''nt have to go through all that.Well done Swindon,here hoping the final is as good .Oh by the way would like Huddesfield to go up is a great day out & not to far to traval

I know Charlton sent us down the other season but you got to feel for the team and their supportors,well any decent footie fan would

[quote user="The Saturday Boy"]Swindon - I''ve always liked Danny Wilson as a manager, much under - rated and harshly trated when given his ''chance'' in the prem with Sheff Wed
[/quote]

Ever since he doubted our bottle i''ve thought he''s a c ock

Huddy for me all the way. Not to far from me and the Galpharn stadium is fairly tidy. Lots of away days for us Yorkshire "exiles" next season.[<:o)][<:o)]

I had a dream last night (and this was before i knew that Swindon had won on penalties) that the final was Huddersfield 2 Swindon 0.

I wonder what odds i can get on that??

[quote user="Sideshow Tim - back in the championship"]I had a dream last night (and this was before i knew that Swindon had won on penalties) that the final was Huddersfield 2 Swindon 0.

I wonder what odds i can get on that??[/quote]

probably around 10/1...

[quote user="the unit"][quote user="Sideshow Tim - back in the championship"]I had a dream last night (and this was before i knew that Swindon had won on penalties) that the final was Huddersfield 2 Swindon 0.

I wonder what odds i can get on that??[/quote]

probably around 10/1...[/quote]If you place it before the match tonight you could probably get around 25/1 (As Millwall are comfortable favourites to progress)If Huddersfield reach the final and then you place it then 10/1 wouldnt be far off.

[quote user="Canaryette"]

Swindon v Millwall final!

Special LOL to the Huddersfield fan lighting up a cigarette INSIDE the ground on live tv! ooops!

[/quote]

I think the officials were more worried about the a rsehole millwall fans invading the pitch than one fan and his fag!!

if you wann make some money, dont bother betting, buy into Millwall Holdings (mwh) maybe a bit late now to make a killing but last year the share price over trippled during the last week of season and then play offs. If you think swindon will win sell short.