Sign in to follow this  
Boyo

Our Attendence

Just recently on Sky Sports News they have put up all the average attendences for all the teams in the football league.  And I counted where we had come and we are in 20th spot in the whole country!  That is some incredible support for a team that has been in free fall the last few seasons and is in the third tier of English football.

Makes you proud to be a Norwich fan!  (also we would have been 19th but for Leeds having a few games at the end of the season when their glory hunters turned up).

being in the top20 attendances is really good, shame we cant afford to expand out stadium to compete with the bigger grounds.

we have the support for it

[quote user="Its only my opinion"]What''s going on with this temporary stand there putting up near the hotel? Has it been designed yet and given the go ahead?[/quote]It was only ever an idea, other options were being considered.

[quote user="Its only my opinion"]oh right. Just another bullsh it rumour then....[/quote]I went to the supporters forum and it was mentioned as just one of a few ideas they had. It was more likely that they were going to look all round the ground and if they could fit 20 seats here and 30 seats there then that was more likely, and probably a cheaper option.

I can''t see the point in this tempory stand IF they build one.  For what it is worth it won''t add much on to our capacity and most of it would have to be segregated from the Barclay anyway.

[quote user="Its only my opinion"]people who can''t get a ticket because it''s normally sold out might not agree with that?[/quote]They should buy their tickets earlier then.Or buy a season ticket.[:)]

[quote user="Its only my opinion"]that''s a bit of a shallow way to look at it.[/quote]Oh well.[:)]

[quote user="Its only my opinion"]people who can''t get a ticket because it''s normally sold out might not agree with that?[/quote]There should probably be a "Fan Fitness" test on ticket sales, so you score points if you used to stand in the Barclay and remember Henrik Mortensen, but you lose points if you think Delia''s not the antichrist.  That way we could have full houses and get the "real fans" back in.

i wonder what our percentage was not the average as this would place us higher than others as we must have 93-97% a game whereas leeds would be on an average of 75-85%

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

i wonder what our percentage was not the average as this would place us higher than others as we must have 93-97% a game whereas leeds would be on an average of 75-85%

[/quote]we''d be 9th.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Its only my opinion"]that''s a bit of a shallow way to look at it.[/quote]Oh well.[:)][/quote]Don''t be a complete twat about it Morty...Some people can''t get to every game or can''t afford a season ticket.Yes, people should get their tickets early but a lot more potential supporters are beginning to miss out on games where if we had more seats we wouldn''t.Just because you''re able to make every game and have a season ticket isn''t to say everyone else is in your nice cosy position.

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Its only my opinion"]that''s a bit of a shallow way to look at it.[/quote]Oh well.[:)][/quote]Don''t be a complete twat about it Morty...Some people can''t get to every game or can''t afford a season ticket.Yes, people should get their tickets early but a lot more potential supporters are beginning to miss out on games where if we had more seats we wouldn''t.Just because you''re able to make every game and have a season ticket isn''t to say everyone else is in your nice cosy position.[/quote]Sorry mate, thats life. Theres lots of things in life I''m sure we would all like to do, but maybe can''t manage or afford.I have sacrificed other things to afford my season ticket, I don''t get it for free mate.