Sign in to follow this  
Row D Seat 7

I saw Paul Lambert in the city yesterday.....

Very fashionable fella. Looked very cool indeed. Just in general he looked every inch one of the coolest men I have ever seen.

That''s all.

I saw Chris Martin in tesco the other day. Taller than i thought.

[quote user="AndyCanary"]I would have man hugged him to the ground.[/quote]Hahahaha![Y]

[quote user="G"]I saw Chris Martin in tesco the other day. Taller than i thought.[/quote]I don''t know of any short Tesco''s! [+o(]

I saw Cody Mac with his family in the Castle Mall today, he had his little boy dressed up in a full Norwich kit :) I  then saw Paul McVeigh come in and walk past Boots as I was sitting on the massage chairs lol

He looked pretty serious, wasn''t casually walking. He was on a mission to go somewhere. There was a sign near us that said something like "City fans express shock over Doherty".

He didn''t look at it. Incidentally Doherty''s release doesn''t bother me too much.

i have seen a few players out shopping..

Sammy "fat" clingan had a rather unhealthy obsession with Starbucks.. he was always in there! Cake seemed to be the order of the day.

Saw Andy marshall in the mall once thinking he was it strutting around. I have served Darren Huckerby and he was a bloody nice bloke! same with Jerry Goss.

I used to work in a certain supermarket on the south side of the city and it was interesting to see what the players put in their baskets/trolleys! you wont be suprised to hear that Craig flemming was a fruit and veg fanatic. ever the professional!

[quote user="Row D Seat 7"]Very fashionable fella. Looked very cool indeed. Just in general he looked every inch one of the coolest men I have ever seen. That''s all.[/quote]

OMG! With a Maserati to boot he sounds like Prem quality already!

Bondy without the verbals?

[;)]

OTBC

I had to walk 5 miles home once after a night out, on this walk I walked past Dion and his family in Wroxham, I waved and said hello and he came over and was polite and asked me a few questions about what I thought of the team, was extermly nice of him to do especially considering I msut''ve looked a proper mess and stank to high heaven of alcohol.

Also saw Matt Jackson in Coltishall, seen Alan Lee receiving a parking ticket (with Cody), seen Hucks numerous times as well as Dion a couple more times around Norwich. Also when Joe Lewis was here used to see him all the time, pretty much whenever and whereever I went out he was there, probably thought I was stalking him.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

i have seen a few players out shopping..

Sammy "fat" clingan had a rather unhealthy obsession with Starbucks.. he was always in there! Cake seemed to be the order of the day.

Saw Andy marshall in the mall once thinking he was it strutting around. I have served Darren Huckerby and he was a bloody nice bloke! same with Jerry Goss.

I used to work in a certain supermarket on the south side of the city and it was interesting to see what the players put in their baskets/trolleys! you wont be suprised to hear that Craig flemming was a fruit and veg fanatic. ever the professional!

[/quote]

i have been told on many occasions that he is a really arrogant bloke!

I was standing in WH Smith in Norwich the day after we lost 6-0 to Fulham reading the papers and said to the bloke next to me "it does not make good reading does it?" only to realise that I was talking to Dean Ashton. Needless to say he disappeared rather sharpishly!  

i remember last year serving Craig fleming in budgens of holt.

i had to look twice before realising it was him. cant remember what he bought though.

something healthy i think.

he was very nice

Flem came into my workplace to sign my Norwich shirt a few weeks back - quality chap!

I saw Lapps in Waitrose the other month - he was lingering around the cheese section.

Cannot think of any decent cheese-related puns now :(

I saw cedric anslin in liquid once, he was really friendly and brought me a pint, he also had a pig ugly fat bird hanging off of his arm

I saw Matt Jackson shopping with his missus in Sommerfields in North Walsham a few times.Ruined it a bit for me, the captain of your football shouldn''t be seen out doing such menial tasks.

[quote user="ellis206"]I saw Cody Mac with his family in the Castle Mall today, he had his little boy dressed up in a full Norwich kit :) I  then saw Paul McVeigh come in and walk past Boots as I was sitting on the massage chairs lol
[/quote]Are you sure you didn''t just see McVeigh twice!!!!

I once went on a Safari in Africa and saw Hucks & Darren Eadie both riding on elephants.. Or at least I first thought they were elephants but it turned out they were Wooly Mammoths.

True story.