Sign in to follow this  
Puzzy magnet

Might be old news but from Roy Keane's autobiography...

Was reading it while having a sh*t at a friend''s house the other day. A tedious and deluded book but...

I quote: "What really upset us (Man U) was that these players would be up for it against us, but not for the rest of the season. Maybe if they tried like that every week they wouldn''t end up playing for f*****g Norwich or Swindon."

Only one mention of Ipswich, the 9-0.

One mention of Lambo too, think it was something about him winning the European Cup by beating Man U in the semi, and stopping Keane from ever playing in a final. Something like that anyway.

OTBC.

Don''t your friends have toilet paper at their house ?

[quote user="EadieAmin"]As much as you may hate Keane his autobiography was one of the best books I''ve ever read of this type.[/quote]

a) yes I do, he is utter scum

and

b) I doubt it

"What really upset us (Man U) was that these players would be up for it against us, but not for the rest of the season."

How did he know that, was he playing in those other games ?

[quote user="macdougalls perm"]

[quote user="EadieAmin"]As much as you may hate Keane his autobiography was one of the best books I''ve ever read of this type.[/quote]

a) yes I do, he is utter scum

and

b) I doubt it

[/quote]I think it''s a typo MaccyP. What he really meant was "one of the best books I''ve ever read of this trype"

[:''(]

[quote user="City1st"]"What really upset us (Man U) was that these players would be up for it against us, but not for the rest of the season." How did he know that, was he playing in those other games ?[/quote]

This reminds me of an excuse used by a certain team who finished runners up in league one.