Sign in to follow this  
Greg Downs Hairpiece

I have a mate that works down ________ he says we will be signing ________________!!

19 May 2010 18:38:39

I have a mate who works down at colney and he told me that Nicky Butt,

Andy Carrol, Leon Best and Also Fraser Forster. It is believed that

Nicky Butt will be arriving on a free transfer while Andy Carrol will be

coming on a season long loan from Newcastle along with Fraser Forster.

Leon best is rumoured to be sealing a deal to norwich which is believed

to be in the rejon of 1.5–2.0 million. Also seen in the city centre this

week was Marcus Tudgay and Tommy spurr both of these players are

rumoured to be agreeing deals at carrow Road following Sheffield

Wednesday''s relegation from the championship. Another couple of Lamberts

Transfer Targets for next season are the released duo from Sheffield

United Jmaes harper and Henri Camara.

Darel Russel will be signing a new deal a carrow raod which should keep

him at norwich until the end of next season at least. The released Gary

Doherty is rumoured to be signing for plymouth. Rumoures buzzing around

the training ground is also Owain Tudor Jones is going to leave norwich

for Yeovil.

My neighbours son who is a trainee chef at Bernies mobile burger bar (Barnham Broom) says.........RUBISH!

"I have a mate who works down at colney and he told me that Nicky Butt,

Andy Carrol, Leon Best and Also Fraser Forster."Exist?Doing the conger in Morrisons?Are holding a Seance?

[quote user="Greg Downs Hairpiece"]Ever felt like you are on the bs train heading to made up town.It''s going 2 be a long hot summer![/quote]Ever considered not reading football rumours and just waiting to see what happens?[:)]

[quote user="Askounin"]Andy Carrol!!! Great signing. Now of to get it printed on my new shirt. Thnaks for the heads up [Y]
[/quote]

Don''t look now but Earnie released by Forest

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="Askounin"]Andy Carrol!!! Great signing. Now of to get it printed on my new shirt. Thnaks for the heads up [Y][/quote]

Don''t look now but Earnie released by Forest

[/quote]Will get that on my away shirt Cheers [Y]

Well my mate is actually brothers with Paul Lamberts sister in law cleaner and he says that apparently she saw Carl Cort in asda !

[quote user="Greg Downs Hairpiece"]19 May 2010 18:38:39
I have a mate who works down at colney and he told me that Nicky Butt, Andy Carrol, Leon Best and Also Fraser Forster. It is believed that Nicky Butt will be arriving on a free transfer while Andy Carrol will be coming on a season long loan from Newcastle along with Fraser Forster. Leon best is rumoured to be sealing a deal to norwich which is believed to be in the rejon of 1.5–2.0 million. Also seen in the city centre this week was Marcus Tudgay and Tommy spurr both of these players are rumoured to be agreeing deals at carrow Road following Sheffield Wednesday''s relegation from the championship. Another couple of Lamberts Transfer Targets for next season are the released duo from Sheffield United Jmaes harper and Henri Camara.
Darel Russel will be signing a new deal a carrow raod which should keep him at norwich until the end of next season at least. The released Gary Doherty is rumoured to be signing for plymouth. Rumoures buzzing around the training ground is also Owain Tudor Jones is going to leave norwich for Yeovil.
[/quote]

Don''t believe a word until they''ve been spotted at Asda...

[quote user="lappinitup"]

My neighbours son who is a trainee chef at Bernies mobile burger bar (Barnham Broom) says.........RUBISH!

[/quote]

Not rubbish then, eh Lappy?

Goody.

OTBC

Sounds great - slight problem is most of those players will be playing first team football in the Premiership next season.....

A friend of mine who works in sainsburys said that Grant Holts missus has 5,468 nector points and shes willing to use them as part payment towards a new CB ................FACT!

I live near Morrissons so I shall bring you all the sightings from there this summer.Who''s covering ASDA?

[quote user="cosmos67"]What about Tescos i mean double club card  points............we could get another striker [:D][/quote]I don''t shop in Tesco, only Morrissons and Lidl. And as far as I know there have never been sightings of potential signings in Lidl.

i have a mate, but he knows bugger all about norwich, so i''m considering getting rid. if i can sell him to ipsh!t he may make it on loan to orient. so everyones a winner

[quote user="Greg Downs Hairpiece"]19 May 2010 18:38:39
I have a mate who works down at colney and he told me that Nicky Butt, Andy Carrol, Leon Best and Also Fraser Forster. It is believed that Nicky Butt will be arriving on a free transfer while Andy Carrol will be coming on a season long loan from Newcastle along with Fraser Forster. Leon best is rumoured to be sealing a deal to norwich which is believed to be in the rejon of 1.5–2.0 million. Also seen in the city centre this week was Marcus Tudgay and Tommy spurr both of these players are rumoured to be agreeing deals at carrow Road following Sheffield Wednesday''s relegation from the championship. Another couple of Lamberts Transfer Targets for next season are the released duo from Sheffield United Jmaes harper and Henri Camara.
Darel Russel will be signing a new deal a carrow raod which should keep him at norwich until the end of next season at least. The released Gary Doherty is rumoured to be signing for plymouth. Rumoures buzzing around the training ground is also Owain Tudor Jones is going to leave norwich for Yeovil.
[/quote]

[8-)]

[quote user="morty"]I live near Morrissons so I shall bring you all the sightings from there this summer.Who''s covering ASDA?[/quote]I think we need someone down on the Yarmouth road, near Pleasurewood Hills in Lowestoft this summer.Only any perspective players will want to take thier wags or young lads to see all the Rides Shows and Thrills !?!?Also make sure we get the Prince of Wales road staked out, its crazy the amount of people that go chat to the chavy / shady looking guy selling Talcum powder in packets or need a kebab at stupid o''clock in the morning !

[quote user="morty"][quote user="cosmos67"]What about Tescos i mean double club card  points............we could get another striker [:D][/quote]

I don''t shop in Tesco, only Morrissons and Lidl. And as far as I know there have never been sightings of potential signings in Lidl.
[/quote]

I can cover Tesco''s but don''t think they shop in Dereham [:O]