Sign in to follow this  
Marty

Who wore red pants on Saturday?

If this is the reason we won then let''s have more red pants next week. Did any of you wear red pants then?

The funny things is I don''t consider myself superstitious but it''s red pants from now on.....!!!!

Me too - and a quick check of the lower barclay block a members around me confirmed that the vast majority were too - and those that did not make it to underwear had some item of red clothing on.

I was half hoping that the players would gives us a red moonie at the end of the game!

Will definitely be wearing them for the fulham game.

OTBC

No, but i wore a red t-shirt under my city shirt if that counts .

I don''t own any red pants, and Mrs Shropshire drew the line at using hers, so a red sweatshirt under my city top seemed to do the trick though!

The question now is do I dare wash it before visiting St Andrews?!!

Have to admit that red pants were proudly worn on Saturday (under my jeans by the way Norm). They are now washed ( unlike yours Jim) and safely stowed away until Saturday. I do think though that they will be a washed out pink colour by May.

I have to admit that I did wear red undies but it''s not as straight forward as that! I was going away for the weekend with friends but when I got up on Saturday morning I looked through my pant drawer and discovered that i didn''t own any red pants! I had a moment of panic and asked my girlfriend if she had some red undies, and of course she did and yes they were all skimpy thongs. Well to be honest I didn''t have a huge amount of time to think things through and so decided to put one of her thongs on. Anyway, later that day I admitted this to my friends and have been enduring a fair amount of grief ever since. I have no gender issues and it did help us win, simple as that. But to be honest I''ll do it again next week if it makes us win again! The problem is, do i purchase a pair of mens red underpants of keep to her lucky thong?

Why do i feel that once I submit this message I will regret it? I hope I wasn''t the only chap in this predicament? 

[quote]I have to admit that I did wear red undies but it''s not as straight forward as that! I was going away for the weekend with friends but when I got up on Saturday morning I looked through my pant drawer...[/quote]

Your bravery and sacrifice in the cause of Norwich City is legendary. I salute you.

Wore my red longjons, haven''t got any red pants.

Also my first Premiership game ever on Saturday, so does anyone want to borrow them for B''ham away, I will back to Carrow Road for Bolton game (member).

Nick

[quote]I have to be honest I don''t actually own a pair of red boxers! However, I might contemplate buying some now[/quote]

No no DD, I''ve looked into this buiness. You need to wear red silk thongs for it to work, honest, would I lie?

Try somewhere like Dorothy Perkins.

Go on mate, I triple dare you, mind you, we''ll have to have photographic evidence!.

That''s where I got my pair from, just don''t tell anyone on here, please!.               

[quote]No no DD, I''ve looked into this buiness. You need to wear red silk thongs for it to work, honest, would I lie? Try somewhere like Dorothy Perkins. Go on mate, I triple dare you, mind you, we''ll have...[/quote]

Wiz, wiz my friend!  I would have to give some serious thought into wearing a red thong!!  They look like damn painful things if you ask me!  I think I''ll buy my girlfriend one though!  Does that count?

Yes, with matching red vest.

Would love to know if the players changed any of their underwear regime on Saturday.

OTBC

p.s. Shaun, you are just bragging now!

Thanks Kent Canary, I feel it was all worth while now. My dilemma is what to do next Saturday! the problem is that I have a game of footy at lunch time and think that wearing a womens thong in the guys changing rooms is likely to get me into a little trouble. Also, if I purchase a pair of gents red pants they may not be as lucky as my girlfriends thong, oh what a dilemma. I suppose i could get my girlfriend to wear the red thong, this is not so simple either since she was doing her bit for the cause and already wearing one - this means she''ll have to double up and wear two red thongs at the same time, maybe that''s an option! I''ll have to sleep on this one I think. 

There will be specific info about one player''s underwear in this week''s Bird''s Eye View when it is put up - hopefully in the next day or two!

Marty,

You have to suffer for your support of the Canaries - surely you know that by now! How much derision will you take if we lose/get relegated and the scum come up? Weigh that up against developing a reputation as a TV within your own community and I''m sure you''ll find an easy answer!!

[quote]borrowed the wife''s red thong....still trying to have it removed at the N&N[/quote]

What a superb reply! kennyfoggo. Gave me a right old chuckle I can say.  

[quote]Marty, You have to suffer for your support of the Canaries - surely you know that by now! How much derision will you take if we lose/get relegated and the scum come up? Weigh that up against developi...[/quote]

Shropshire Canary, since you put it like that I''d better riffle through my girlfriends thong drawer when i get home then........!!!

have to admit i did, well they are almost red, more pink (thought i would be a bit alternative and as this is the pink un msg board...)

but come on everyone, it wasn''t the pants that did it, was it?

if damien francis wants to score in front of me again and do more wild goal celebrations i think i might need an extra pair to change into at half time!

I bought a pair special for the occassion, unfortunately I cannot report it was a thong... but I do have one

Meeky, I admire your courage: next step is superhero style... you can do it, we all can! And yes, for me, it''s red all the way, until the next crazy mental challenge, I wonder what''ll it''ll be next, bull horn helmets and moustaches? Canary feet slippers? I cant wait to hear from that lady again, wonder what she''ll come up with I reckon they should start selling official red canary underwear?? Get Xara onto it, for the special sports edition knickers, with racing stripes

Marty: youre secret is safe with us, yuo know what comes into the forum stays in the forum right?

Bring on Birmingham, we''ll paint it red!!

[quote]I bought a pair special for the occassion, unfortunately I cannot report it was a thong... but I do have one Meeky, I admire your courage: next step is superhero style... you can do it, we all can...[/quote]

Hi Norm. Are you by any chance related to that guy from down under, Mr Abi Normal!.

Sorry my dear friend I couldn''t resist it!..

I trust for the Birmingham game, you''ll be wearing your full kit, ie. Suspenders, stockings and basque?.

Now you know you like it.

I''m doing my bit. But unlike you, I draw the line at painting ''it'' red like you!.