Sign in to follow this  
Canary Man of Kent

Re: CROOK HAS GONE!

Crying shame if this is true !Id expect he was a bit anoyed that Theo didnt get a better run as Chippy was the Norwich / Aus link.Ah well, we were kinda expecting it though :(

[quote user="Canary Wharf Canary"]Dont be a prat, it''s on the official site and I posted this a minute before you. Keep up.[/quote]

BOTH 6.34 PAL! open your eyes.

...If you want to call me a prat to my face i''m right by Greenwich DLR so IF? you are in the Wharf i can be with you in 20 mins? bar 38? just whistle - i''m there you fcukin pick.

[quote user="Canary Wharf Canary"]Dont be a prat, it''s on the official site and I posted this a minute before you. Keep up.[/quote]LMAO, girls girlsIts a thread in a forum, who gives a monkeys who posted first !!Thanks both for the news but can we not fight over braggers / posters rights ??That is pretty damn pathetic

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="Canary Wharf Canary"]Dont be a prat, it''s on the official site and I posted this a minute before you. Keep up.[/quote]LMAO, girls girlsIts a thread in a forum, who gives a monkeys who posted first !!Thanks both for the news but can we not fight over braggers / posters rights ??That is pretty damn pathetic[/quote]

I couldn''t give a monkeys one who went 1st Nexus, (he was the one getting arsey) i just dont like being given the verbal by a jumped up twat/suit from the city.

I''ve calmed down now...apologies fellas.

wharf - you''re still a FP!

Oh,i was hoping for a proper fight[:P]

Anyway,sad that Crook is going,i always liked the guy.At least he hasn''t left under a cloud,like some of our other heroes!

Lol! Oh dear. Has someone forgotten to take their medicine? Lol!

I called you a prat because you said "don''t ask the source" when it was already on the official site. I don''t care who posts news first.

Spencer - 1) I work at canary wharf, I''m not a "suit" Im a cleaner. 2) Since when has the wharf been part of the "city"? 3) if you get this upset because someone called you a prat you must get in a lot of unnecessary fights (and on the balance of probabilities get your arse handed to you a lot) and finally 4) thanks for making me chuckle, I enjoyed the irony of you trying to say I''m an Internet warrior by, yes you guessed it, being an Internet warrior! Lol!

[quote user="spencer 1970"][quote user="Canary Wharf Canary"]Dont be a prat, it''s on the official site and I posted this a minute before you. Keep up.[/quote] BOTH 6.34 PAL! open your eyes. ...If you want to call me a prat to my face i''m right by Greenwich DLR so IF? you are in the Wharf i can be with you in 20 mins? bar 38? just whistle - i''m there you fcukin pick.[/quote]

Well don''t you seem like a smashing fellow?

[quote user="Canary Wharf Canary"]Lol! Oh dear. Has someone forgotten to take their medicine? Lol! I called you a prat because you said "don''t ask the source" when it was already on the official site. I don''t care who posts news first. Spencer - 1) I work at canary wharf, I''m not a "suit" Im a cleaner. 2) Since when has the wharf been part of the "city"? 3) if you get this upset because someone called you a prat you must get in a lot of unnecessary fights (and on the balance of probabilities get your arse handed to you a lot) and finally 4) thanks for making me chuckle, I enjoyed the irony of you trying to say I''m an Internet warrior by, yes you guessed it, being an Internet warrior! Lol![/quote]

a) I didn''t see the official site story...got a text from a pal. I read the pink un.

b) I don’t believe for a second that you’re a cleaner...you''re a suit.

c) "Internet warrior" (not sure where you’ve dreamt that one up, please tell me where I''ve said that?). Please check you’re post count, then look at mine...you’re obviously a bit conscious that "internet warrior" thing.

d) (i) I don’t get in fights because I don’t get called "prat" by strangers. (ii) I don''t call strangers "prat".

e) Agreed, on the City/Docklands thing...are a few miles away...I got my "suits" mixed up...apologies...maybe I jumped the gun...there''s been a bit of that today...ehy?

Conclusion...you''re still a FP. [: D]

... as Charlie Brooker sayS "NOW GO AWAY"!