Sign in to follow this  
UEA Canary

leeds song on radio 1!

The fairweather fans downloaded it after they got promoted.Funny how they didn''t bother doing it any other time in the last few years.......

[quote user="lincoln canary"]Fir play to them, we would not be able to get otbc on national radio!

Leeds are very passionate supporters[/quote]I don''t think I would want to, I think I would cringe a little bit if I heard it played on the radio.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="lincoln canary"]Fir play to them, we would not be able to get otbc on national radio!

Leeds are very passionate supporters[/quote]I don''t think I would want to, I think I would cringe a little bit if I heard it played on the radio.[/quote]

Yeah your probally right, although what about the norwich city calypso? That would sound great!

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lincoln canary"]Fir play to them, we would not be able to get otbc on national radio!

Leeds are very passionate supporters[/quote]I don''t think I would want to, I think I would cringe a little bit if I heard it played on the radio.[/quote]

Yeah your probally right, although what about the norwich city calypso? That would sound great![/quote]It already has been on Radio 1.

[quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lincoln canary"]Fir play to them, we would not be able to get otbc on national radio!

Yeah your probally right, although what about the norwich city calypso? That would sound great![/quote]It already has been on Radio 1.[/quote]

i mean in the charts! i heard the little jake humphreys bit, sounded great. Great guy too is jake.

[quote user="UEA Canary"]just turned radio 1 on, to find marching on together song is being played?! what the hell[/quote]

yaaaaaaaaaaaawn    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Weren''t they cheated out of winning the Eurovision song Contest in 1975, or something ?

Hey Jake Humphries got Norwich City Calypso on Moyles show recently, someone should try and get Jake to push it. You dont need many downloads these days to make the charts (in my day etc etc) so most of Norfolk and a bit of Suffolk should do it.

I might even start a new thread. Are you there Pete?

[quote user="City1st"]Weren''t they cheated out of winning the Eurovision song Contest in 1975, or something ?[/quote]Yeah we were beaten by the Dutch the dastards. I have bought the marching on together song, I thought about buying it again but at 79p a pop I then remembered I was also a tight fisted Yorkshireman. We''re 10th in the chart at the moment, see were we are on sunday, I''m hoping for a top 10 position...second will be ok [;)]http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/chart/update/singles/Norwich should give it a go with what is it, on the ball city?

are 

you  going  to share the  royalties  with leeds  rhinos and  leeds

carnigie  rugby union teams as their  fans  also  sing the song ?even 

if  Norwich  was  to  go into the charts it would  be  like  this 

season all over  again  you  would  go off  at  full pelt  only  to

fall at the  wayside and  we would  overtake  you and be  on  top 

AGAIN !!!!!!deja vu all over  again