Sign in to follow this  
The Doc

Sorry ...

I will get shot down for this but this song just clicked thought it might be decent. To the tune of She''ll be coming round the mountain

We are the norwich city boys over here

We are the norwich city boys over here

And we sing our hearts out for the lads

And we sing our hearts out

Our yellow and green hearts out for the lads

[quote user="The Doc"]I will get shot down for this but this song just clicked thought it might be decent. To the tune of She''ll be coming round the mountain We are the norwich city boys over here We are the norwich city boys over here And we sing our hearts out for the lads And we sing our hearts out Our yellow and green hearts out for the lads[/quote]

[:|]

I tried singing it to the tune but the lyrics do not fit. If you want to make a chant to a popular song, have the syllables match the real song, or at least come close.

Here''s mine, to the tune of God Save the Queen

We are Norwich City and we''re in the yellow and green

From Carrow Road we take on all comers at any time

Glories of the past, present and future are what we are all about

God save the Team.

Notice how it doesn''t jibe at all with the rhythm of the real song. Frustrating, isn''t it!

Here''s mine, to the tune of "Singin'' In the Rain"[8]Norwich City, super Norwich CityWe are a fine old football teamand we play in shirts, sometimes long sleeved, sometimes short sleeved, and shortswhich are yellow and greenunless we''re away from home at which point anything goes, quite franklyThey could be a bunch of strangersapart from Grant Holt''s beer belly[8]

I think it goes better to "Happy Birthday" although you have to do it twice, Chops.

I almost PMSL at yours. The OP should not have invited the abuse, but he did!